Confession...? (Ikaruga Misumi)

"Here! For you!"

You stared at the object Misumi had presented to you with a raised eyebrow, unable to tell exactly what it was but recognizing it was triangular in shape. Considering he'd never given you a gift like this before you take it in your hands, rotating it around as you try to think of what this could possibly be about (and hoping that it hadn't come from a garbage dump like many of the triangles he brought back after hunting).

"T-Thank you, Misumi, but what's this for?"

"I heard that if you give something you love to someone you care about, they're sure to return your feelings! I was gonna make you something special but... Here, my favorite triangle! Please take good care of it!"

You thought you'd seen a blush dusting Misumi's cheeks but he's gone before you have a chance to respond again, zooming off down the hall at the speed of light. Tilting your head to the side you look at the triangle in your hand, a small smile finding it's way to your face. Did he just confess to you? And then proceed to not give you a chance to confirm or deny your feelings for him? If he had given you his most prized triangle possession... That means you really must mean a great deal to him.

You turned around to head outside, knowing you'd have to find a nice triangle for him to show he meant just as much to you.