Ten

Karina woke up in someone's back and she was shock.

"Don't move too much, you're heavy."

That familiar voice, she thought. She wasn't wrong! It was Dyrroth carrying her.

"You can put me down now. I'm awake," she told him.

"Nah! I think you're still weak from practice. Let me just take you somewhere I think you'll feel better to."

Karina didn't argue no more. She just continue resting her head on his back and wrapping her arms around his neck. It feels safe to be around him, she thought.

It only took few minutes for them to arrive at some summit. Karina got off and she could see the lights from the Kingdom of the Abyss.

"The Abyss," she whispered.

"I used to steal the throne from my brother; Hoping that the title 'King' was to fill in the void in me. It didn't and I ended up risking the ones that I love. Especially that human girl whom I learned to love the most." Dyrroth smiled at her after saying that.

"What's her name?" She bravely asked.

"Her name is Lunox."

Just right when he said the name came a big explosion of fireworks, reason for Karina to not hear the name.

"There the real lights are. This is what I wanted you to see," he told her.

Her mind shifted its thoughts to the firework display up in the sky. "Lovely," she whispers.

They both watch the display for about eight minutes and then it was dark again.

"Thank you for tonight," She told Dyrroth.

"I'd appreciate it if you tell me your name or take off your mask for me," he joked that Karina chuckled to.

Karina finds Dyrroth good and comfortable and so she made up her mind. "Meet me here tomorrow, same time and I'll show you my face."

Dyrroth smirked and spread his wings. "Alright then, good evening." After saying that he flew away.

Karina took off her mask while she walks home. On her way she met Lylia and a boy?

"Karina!" Lylia shouted and pull Harley with her.

The lady waved at them and when she got closer, Harley's whole body froze. "L-Lunox?"

Lylia and Karina looked at him weirdly.

"What are you talking about, Harley? This is Karina, my sister. And Karina, this is Harley, my lover," Lylia introduces them.

"Your lover?" Karina was so surprised with what her sister just said.

"You heard it right!" Lylia yelled.

Harley couldn't say anything because he was struck by this Lunox look a like in front of him. Maybe this was the real Lunox but wait the minute, why does she have a black hair? She dressed just like Lylia. And wait—Lylia said it before, she didn't know she has a sister too. I should tell Nana and Harith, Harley thought.

"Uhm... excuse me ladies but I have to go. Please take care of yourselves on your way home," Harley said.

Lylia was quite stunned by that Harley who spoke just now. He seemed different.

"Lylia, can you knit me another wrist band? The other one's thread run and now it's half way," Karina said and raised her hand.

Before Harley could teleport, he saw that charm Dyrroth and Lunox has. There is no mistaking it!

"Sure, but you should be very careful next time. Also, I don't see you anymore at your training area."

"I found a training buddy," Karina happily told her sister.

"I'm better because I have a lover now." Lylia stickef her tongue out at Karina.

Karina just laughed at her sister. This has been a wonderful night for her.

•••

Harley arrived at the castle and run towards the leonins chamber. He was in a hurry up the stairs when he came across the the fake Lunox.

He had goosebumps as they touched. He didn't even say hi or anything which he normally does.

Of course Vexana, the fake Lunox noticed that something was up. "Harley," she called.

Harley stopped running and turned to see the fake Lunox. Only she wasn't facing him. "Y-yes?" He stutters in fright.

"Good evening," the fake Lunox said and continues to walk down the stairs. She knew it, it's time to tell Alice.

Harley slammed the door at his back while catching his breath. He just arrived at the leonins chamber.

"Why the rush, Harley?" Harith, who was annoyed asked.

"You won't believe what I found out!" He yelled. "I saw the real Lunox!"

That surprised Harith. "What? So you mean—"

"Yes! The one in the castle is fake!"

"Wait the minute! How can you say she's really fake?" Harith asked with his arm crossed his chest.

"The Lunox I found at the forest has that charm. You know! The one that Rafaela said that cannot be taken off! The second prince has it too! She hides it in a wrist band and she hides her face with a mask. And you know what? She is Lylia's so called sister!"

Harith and Harley heard a loud gasp and they saw a weak Nana. "Is that true?"

"Yes! We can try seeing Lylia again when you're better. Then if we agree, we'd tell the second prince!" Harley yelled. They all felt like they just solved a big crime.

"Alright! Let's save our Lunox!" The three yelled.