-chapter two-

I woke up the next morning and got ready I put this on.

I got to my car with Vereena and we went to school. I saw that boy from work and I knew I saw him somewhere. He looked at me and winked. I don't even find him attractive. I don't even like him, but somehow every girl has a crush on him. (Chill it was hard for me to write that😭) I said bye to Vereena she's in 10th grade I'm in 11th. I walked to class and I said hi to my teacher. I sat down and started doing my work. The teacher announced, "students we will be having a new student next week, and I won't be here tomorrow and for the rest of the week because of a family emergency" someone asked if it was a boy or girl. "Boy" the teacher said I was hoping he was cute at least cause I need a man on some real shit.

I went to my next period and I don't fuck with nobody there because all these basic annoying bitches who always got something to say about everyone. They copy me way too much and really trying to be me. They tried joining cheer like me but the coach rejected it. I cracked up that day. (Yes your a Cheerleader) I sat down and they came In a girl smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. I did my work and listen to music, but of course this bitch Kendall has something to say.
K: Mag you have way too much lipgloss on
M: and? You got a problem don't call me Mag
K: I'm just saying. You don't gotta get bitchy about it
M: shut up Kendall before I swing at yo ass.

She rolled her eyes and talked to her friends. I put my AirPod back in and continued to do my classwork. That bitch ass group of girl get on my nerves. They're five of them and i wanna clap each single one. It was Kendall, Jayda, Nicole, Cynthia and Jenna. Jenna was the leader and she was the one I hated the most out of all of them. I got no classes with any of my friend except one but she talks to much about her personal problems like bitch talk to a therapist about that shit I ain't one.

I go to my next class and that's the class I have my friend with. She wasn't here today so I felt good cause I don't wanna here her problems. Shit is annoying like too bad your boyfriend didn't want you anymore because all you do is talk about your problems and not do anything fun. I swear I'm so fake when it comes to her but it's whatever I already confronted her before. I did my work and all that.

(Last period P.E)

I got to gym and I saw my bestie I asked her why she was here. She said "I switched my last class" I got hella excited and so did she we changed into our gym clothes and went To the gymnasium. After that I had cheer practice after school with my best friend and my other 2 friends.

A/n: so yes thats that btw your bestie name is Asia and your 2 other friends are Emilie and Yasmeen. The one that always talks about her personal problem is Victoria and you have guy friends too but I will introduce them later on.