-chapter three-

As we got ready for practice I saw a player on our team and he is so hot, but people say he is rude. When I see him he seems so sweet and he is always smiling. His name is Kobe. This is him.

He's so cute I just wan- "Maggie let's go!" My coach yelled out I ran to the field where the other cheerleaders were at

He's so cute I just wan- "Maggie let's go!" My coach yelled out I ran to the field where the other cheerleaders were at. We started practicing. I saw Kobe again. My gosh he was hot. He had that cute perfect smile that makes me crush on him so much. He looked at me and I looked away quickly. I started blushing and he left.

After cheer practice was over me and my friends went walking to my house. I totally forgot my sister Vereena hates Asia... oh well she's gonna have to deal with it. We got to my house and went inside I saw Vereena and Alexis. I said hi and my friends did also. Alexis said hi back but Vereena didn't. Eh whatever. I saw Jabez and said hi to him. He is my favorite sibling and we have a very close bond. I hugged him and he said 'hey Maggie' Emilie looked at him putting her finger on her lip. Emilie has a huge crush on my brother and he doesn't even know. Weird. We went to my room and we sat on the bed.

Since my room is really big we practiced because the game is in a week and last time I messed up. We all got so confused and it was just so embarrassing. As we practiced Asia, Emilie and Yasmeen held me in the air. I banged my head on the ceiling and they dropped me. We all started bursting out laughing. Asia is gonna sleepover so is Yasmeen, Emilie's parents don't trust my brother so she can never sleep over or stay over for a long time. My brothers aren't like that. After like an hour Emilie said bye and left.

It was just me, Asia and Yasmeen left. We aren't like those type of girls to talk to each other about boys or do them other girly stuff. We always get bored and end up talking about things Like our dream jobs and stuff like that. It's basic but I mean we actually enjoy listening to each other (lmfao)

Asia, Yasmeen and Emilie are my bitches. I chose them to be my friends because like they really have what I look forward into. Asia has a bad ass attitude, she can fight she isn't white washed like the other Hispanic or black girls at my school. She's funny as hell and like she's a bad bitch period. Yasmeen is a nice person whenever she wants to be, she has the same style as me, you can really trust her and like she's honest and I'm sure she will take everybody's mans at our school. Then we got Emilie, she's too much of a freak she's clumsy, she's fun to be around with and she's mean. That's what I look into a friend 😌

Anyways, I sat on my chair where my desk was at and went on my laptop. I put on some music and it was loud as fuck. Jabez came in my room and said "shush I'm tryna fall asleep!" I laugh and hug him and push him out. I love Jabez so much. I wanna give him a big fat kiss on his forehead (sibling wise😭) but I wouldn't reach. Jabez is protective over me and my sisters. Him and Mathew have a good bond but not as me and him.

As me, Asia and Yasmeen were listening to music my sister Alexis came in my room. "shut up with that damn music hoe!" She said. I laughed and Vereena came in. "So what are you and Yasmeen doing?" She said without including Asia. "Vereena if you don't get out of here" I added. She gave a dirty look at Asia. Asia knows that Vereena hates her but Asia hasn't done anything to cause Vereena to hate her. Maybe because my own friend looks better than my sister. Lol no I can't put my own sis down like that.