-chapter five-

I get a call from that Alejandro kid. I wake up so mad that I wasn't able to sleep for being bothered. I answer the call.

Alejandro: Hey Maggie
Maggie: Hi. Why are you calling me at this time?
Alejandro: I can't sleep.
Maggie: Oh neither can I.
Alejandro: What are you doing?
Maggie: Trying to fall asleep.
Alejandro: well you aren't anymore hehe.
Maggie: Haha what about you?
Alejandro: thinking about you. When I saw you damn... a se-
Maggie: ok ok that's it haha.

We talked for 2 hours until he fell asleep. I looked at the time and it was 4 a.m. I tried to fall asleep for 2 hours but I couldn't. I go on Tiktok and scroll through my for you page until I come across a Tiktok or Alejandro. I looked at his account and I saw he has 4.8M followers. "Whatttt!" I whispered loudly. I followed him and fell asleep.

(2 hours later)

I wake up and I see Sebastian and Yasmeen awake. "Hey girly, so what's between you and Alejandro Rosario" Yasmeen says. "Nothing he just called me. No I don't like him so don't ask" I reply with quickly. "Oh bitch he's in love with you!" Yasmeen says excitingly. "Oh th-that, I realized he is since he got my number and shit. Anyways get ready we going to school fools." I say as I get up. "Sebastian you can go to your house I will see you at school baby" Yasmeen says as she runs her fingers through his hair.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I take a quick shower before Asia and Yasmeen do. I brush my teeth and wash my face and go to my closet to choose my outfit, I decided to wear this.

 I brush my teeth and wash my face and go to my closet to choose my outfit, I decided to wear this

I put mascara and lip gloss on and sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram. "Asia get yo bitch ass up!" I say as I shake her to wake up. She wakes up. "BITCH IM TRYNA GET MY BEAUTY SLEEP HERE" Asia whispers loudly. "Oh the little princess needs her beauty sleep, nope" I say as I start to stand on my bed. I jump on top of Asia. "BITCH, get ya ass off of me I cannot breathe bitch." She yells. I get off of her and she gets up and gets ready along with Yasmeen.

I do my hair real quick and say hi to Jabez and Ariana. "Hi Jabez, hi Ariana" I say "Hey Maggie, who's that Alejandro dude? He better be only a damn friend." Jabez asks. "Yes he's a friend I met him not to long ago. Well I gotta go Jay see you later, maybe" I say as I walk out his room.

(At school)

I walk in and I see Alejandro glaring at me. He walks up to me and says, "hey bebes- I mean uh Maggie." He says. "Mhm, What you want?" I ask. "Nothing, you look good as hell." He puts his arm around me and pulls me into some classroom...

A/n: OMG IM SORRY BBYS FOR NOT POSTING🥺 i love you all!