Chapter 3

Before he could say anything more, he threw himself into bonds arms, pressing his lips against the others.
Bonds kiss was firm yet passionate. The agent placed his hands on Q's hips before slowly breaking the kiss.
"I want us to be more than this" James said in a tone of voice that makes the quartermaster swoon.
All Q could do was nod. He was in slight shock. 'What did I just do?' He asked himself over and over in his head.
Bond, seeing the shocked and adorable expression on his face, kissed the curly haired mans head.
"Follow me" he said in his husky voice, taking the quartermasters hand gently in his.
Outside, there's a smart, black car, typical bond style and equipped with everything bond could desire - a car Q had given him and been giving many updates. Bond opened the door for him and let the curly haired man in the passenger seat.
Q sat in amazement as James got in the drivers seat. He was still in shock of his actions, but more surprised by the effort and commitment James was putting into it.
Bond started the car and drove through streets and across bridges. The street lights gave off a romantic atmosphere, creating a sense of almost beauty. But there was one question on Q's mind.....
Where was James taking him?