Chapter 4

Soon, the street lights turned into stars in the night sky. Just where was james taking him?
Bond pulled up in the car park of a rather rural looking restaurant. It didn't look much from the outside, but on the inside it was beautiful. The chandelier shone like a hundred diamonds, the shades of colours and decor created a spacious and welcoming atmosphere; almost beckoning. James led Q to a table and pulled out his chair before going to his own.
James waited for Q to sit then sat down himself, everywhere he looked, he saw images of himself as a child, running through the halls and rooms. He smiled when the curly haired man thanked him for the date. Q's smile always light his soul and made him happy. It was rare bond ever found something that made him smile, so when he did, he treasured the moments he spent with it. Q had that rare ability to make his world brighter and James was determined to make it last; sharing whatever he could with Q to create an even deeper connection.

Q listened to James talk about his time here. It was where he was trained into the agent he is today. However, it was shut down after its location was compromised. The building was then transformed into this five star establishment. Seeing where James turned into 007 made Q feel warm inside and touched that James trusted him with this information.
James ordered a steak, Q going for something a little more to his taste; penne vodka. A bottle of a fine Zinfandel red wine was placed in a bucket of ice beside the table. Bond took the initiative of pouring a glass for them both.
The evening was pleasant, a piano being played in the background and an overall inviting atmosphere. After eating, they both drank the bottle of wine and ordered more drinks, both of them fully engaged in conversation and admiring each other's passions and characteristics.