they see you (half) naked

Harry

__

"Who knew wizards would have their own beaches?" you said, following Ron and Hermione down into the sand.
"People really don't like mixing with muggles," Ron replied, "not too sure as to why."
You all jumped back as two people in broomsticks zoomed past just inches from your face.
"I guess they can't do that at a muggle beach," Hermione added.
The three of you made your way to an empty spot on the bay, carefully watching out for beach- quidditch players.
Before you even had a chance to lay down your towel, Ron and Hermione had already stripped down to their bathing suits and were running off for the water. You shrugged and removed your cover-up, following closely behind in your bikini. You really should have bought a new bikini, as this one was getting a little small now.
"Y/n! Ron! Hermione!" Someone yelled from across the beach.
"Harry!" Ron called out, "nice for you to show up!"
He stumbled down the beach to the edge of the water, he was rather surprised when he dipped his toes in, "It's warm."
"That's magic for you," you said, emerging from the water to greet him.
He was about to say something before he took a look at your body: slightly damp, so your too-small bikini hugged your shape. He didn't know you were THAT perfect.
"Uh..." his eyes were wider than Hagrid's waistline, and a blush formed over his face.
"Nice to see you too, Harry," you chuckled, "Come and join us in the water."
"Uhh... yeah I'll be there in a minute."
You rolled your eyes and returned to the other two, who had exactly the same reaction you did.

Ron
__

Fred and George knew Ron had a little thing for you, so they took every opportunity to play pranks on you to make him mad. This day was no exception, and you found youself drenched in glittery, sticky green muck. You laughed it off; besides, it was especially funny seeing Ron get all defensive and protective over you, and you found it pretty cute, too.
After laughing until your sides hurt, you took youself off to the Griffindor common room to get youself cleaned up. You figured as nobody was in there it was safe to strip off in the communal area to put your clothes straight in for wash. Good job there was magic, or else those stains would take years to come out.
You were in nothing but your bra and panties when you heard the door creek open.
"Y/n," Ron said, "Fred and George want to..."
His mouth dropped open slightly, and his eyes went wide as they scanned your body up and down.
You grabbed a blanket from the sofa and used it to cover yourself.
"Ronald, you perv!" You joked.
His checks turned the colour of his hair and he backed out of the room slowly, "S.. sorry y/n."
He turned and smacked his face against the wall, obviously paying little attention to anything other than you, and fell flat on the floor with a thud.
You dropped your blanket and ran over to him.
"Are you okay, Ron?"
He blinked a few times before opening his eyes. "Boobies..." He said, looking up at your chest which was perfectly positioned above his face.
You giggled and ruffled his hair before helping him up and escorting him out the door.

Draco
__

It was summer and pretty warm outside. The UK is known for having barely four weeks of heat a year, so you decided to make the most of it.
Fifth year students had a favourite spot near the lake. Of course the girls took it as a chance to strip down and show off their curves to the hormonal wizards, who- in turn- splashed about to show off.
You were minding your own business lounging on the grass when you heard sniggering from somwhre among the trees.
"A bunch of immature mudbloods, the lot of them."
You recognised the voice instantly to be Draco Malfoy. Of course it was.
Draco, Crabbe and Goyle emerged into the clearing, dressed in their full Slytherin garb.
You rolled your eyes and stood up to face the three, "problem, boys?"
Draco looked you up and down. You couldn't tell whether or not he was trying to be subtle, but it wasn't working either way.
"Uhhh," He said, uncomfortably adjusting his robe to cover his front, "we were just uhhh."
You smiled and shook your head, "mudbloods can actually be a lot of fun, Malfoy."
He tried to spit out words, but he couldn't help his eyes dropping to your body every now and then.
You chuckled at him, "I'm off for a swim. I'll see you later, boys."
You turned and began to walk away, "oh and stop staring at my ass, Malfoy."
You could hear Crabbe and Goyle laugh behind you, followed by a faint, "shut up" from Draco.
Boys. Such hornbags.

George

__

"Do you really think this is going to work?" You said, a little worried.
Your best friend George was a prankster, it's true, and you often found youself as the victim of his new trials.
"Yeah, I'm sure of it..." he said, but you could hear uncertainty in his voice.
Right now you were sat on his bed, holding a glass containing a strange pink liquid, "if you kill me I'll come back and haunt you."
"I promise it won't kill you."
"Or if it makes me come out in giant spots like the last one I'll kick you in the balls."
"As I've learnt," he winced slightly.
"Bottoms up."
George watched in anticipation as you swallowed a gulp of the liquid. It tasted surprisingly sweet. You didn't feel much of a difference until George's eyes went wide and he scanned your body.
You realised then and there that you were in nothing but a bra and panties.
You brought your hands over your chest, "what the actual honeydukes, George?"
"It seems the potion doesn't work," he said, passing you a blanket and looking the other way.
"Doesn't work? Where are my clothes, Weasley?!"
"Well, it was supposed to get rid of all your clothes," George admitted.
You wacked him with his pillow, "naughty boy!"
You had to admit, his intentions turned you on.

Fred

__

You were staying with the Weasley family for a couple of weeks while your parents were out doing important work for the Ministry. You were ever-greatful for how caring they always were, and you enjoyed the company as you had no siblings of your own.
This particular Sunday you were pretty tired, so you decided to get ready for bed earlier than usual. You made your way upstairs to the room you were sharing with Ginny and found some pyjamas from your suitcase. You promptly stripped out of your day clothes and were left in your undies. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You had a habit of picking out your flaws whenever you did this, so it usually left you feeling low. You sighed as you stared at the figure staring back at you. Did you really look like that?
The Weasley house was pretty rickety, so you were surprised when you didn't hear the door creek open.
You stood in the mirror for another few seconds.
"You're beautiful, you know."
You turned and almost screamed, "Fred. What the fuck."
You had been going out for a short while, but you hadn't gone further than kissing, whatever base that was, so he had never seen you like this. It just so happened you were also wearing possibly the skimpiest panties you possibly could.
"I mean.. wow," he said, grinning at you.
You felt a little better now, but you used your hands to cover youself up as much as you possibly could.
Fred latched onto your nerves, but knew exactly how to make you feel better, " If you're feeling embarrassed, just look at me."
He pointed down to his crotch where there was now a significant tent.
You blushed and giggled, walking up to him now to stand on tiptoes and plant a kiss on his cheek.
"Now, out so I can take the rest of it off!" You said, trying to push him out the door.
He pouted, liking the sound of that, "Can't I just stay a little longer?"
"Out, Weasley!"
You slammed the door behind him. Gosh he made you laugh, he did.