George Weasley- alone time (smut)

A/n I apologise for the made up name. My creativity is clearly dwindling.

*(smut warning)

"Mum!" Ginny enthused, "we have to go to Diagon Alley. Rupert Royce is doing a book signing at Flourish and Blotts. It's free!"
"Who?" Ron questioned, crunching on a slice of toast.
That boy was always eating.
Ginny shot him a horrified glance, "only the best author there is."
Ron shot a confused glance at George, who passed the glance on to you like a game of dominoes.
"You're a girl," Ron said, "Do you have any clue who she's on about?"
Of course you knew who he was.
You were about to open your mouth when George whispered very quietly in your ear, "say no."
It took a second for the cogs in your brain to tick, before you finally got the words out, "no clue."
Ron looked back at Ginny, who huffed in frustration.

You were staying with the Weasley family for a few days before the big opening of Fred and George's new joke shop. George and you were hoping to get some much needed 'alone time' but it was difficult in a bustling home like the Burrow, and with Fred who was just as attached to his brother.

Molly smiled at her daughter, "how wonderful, Ginny. That's exactly what we'll do today."
"Have fun with all those screaming teenage girls," Ron laughed, spitting little bits of his breakfast over the table.
"And don't think you're not coming, Ronald Weasley," Molly added, much to Ron's dismay, "you need some fresh air. You've been moping around inside almost all week."
Ron looked at Fred for some consolidation, "Fred. Moral support?"
"It's only a few young witches," Fred laughed, "don't be so scared, Ron."

You saw George mouth 'go' to his twin, followed by a nudge to you and a subtle wink.
Fred caught the gist instantly, smirking at George and and looking back to Ron.
"On second thought, I do need to check up on the shop."
Ron looked relieved.
"George? Y/n?" Molly asked.
"Uhh... I have some holiday schoolwork to catch up on," you responded, trying to conceal the pauses between phrases.
George followed, stating, "I'll stay to keep her company. Plus, you can't trust this one with the house."
George poked you in your side, causing you to giggle and squirm.
"Utter children, they are. Just look at them mother," Fred tutted.
Molly rolled her eyes and stood up from the table, "right, off to Diagon Alley we go. George and y/n, are you sure you're happy staying here?"
"Of course," George said.
"Thank you, Mrs Weasley."
"No problem, dear." She replied, "and George, try not to distract her from her work too much. That's my boy."

George looked down into your eyes and smirked.

And so you had the Burrow to yourself. You cast a spell to clean the dishes as George couldn't hold himself back any longer.
He picked you up from where you faced him, letting you cling to his neck as you wrapped your legs around him and carried you upstairs to his room.
He lay you on his bed and hovered over you, planting kisses all over your face. You giggled and reached up to unbutton his neatly ironed shirt. You popped the buttons one by one, using your other hand to caress his messy ginger hair. He removed his shirt as soon as you were finished, letting your hands explore his naked torso.
"Your turn, my sugar plum," he said, helping you to sit up and remove your t-shirt. He reached behind you to unclasp your bra, which was all too easy for him now.
You helped him slip your bra off and he moved his kisses down to your breasts. He sucked on your nipple, sending all the right signals downstairs.

You noticed how he was grinding on you now, desperate for stimulation.
"Good things come to boys who wait," you said, slyly, snaking hour hand down to grab his hard area.
He let out moan at just the touch , "y/n.."
"Take your pants off, Georgie," you ordered, letting him stand up to remove his jeans. You kneeled on the bed and rubbed him through his boxers.
"Tease," he joked.
You rolled your eyes and pulled his underwear off, taking his length in your mouth. George moaned; his head tilting back as he moved his hips slowly to reach the back of your throat.

You noticed when his breathing hitched, signalling he was close to release, and pulled your head away.
"Not yet Georgie."
You sat him down on the end of his bed and placed a kiss on his soft lips.
You took your time removing the last of your clothes, liking how desperate he looked to touch your body.
Once you were completely naked George bit his lip, "Holy Merlin, you are beautiful."
You smiled through kissing him to hide your blushing face.

George placed his hands on your hips and lifted you so that your heat hovered just above his magic wand.
You teased him again, coming down to rub his length between your folds.
George whimpered. He flipped you over so that he could get one hand to your clit, using the other to steady himself as he kissed your face.
"Fuck, Georgie," you whispered in pleasure as he rubbed gentle circles around your clit with his thumb. You were already pretty wet, so he slipped two fingers inside you, curling them upwards to instantly find your G-spot.

You became a moaning mess beneath him as he worked both of your sensitive spots. His touch was perfect, so it didn't take long before you were panting his name as your body shook through your first orgasm of the night.
"George..."
George looked pretty pleased with himself.
You giggled lightly and said, "now fuck me Georgie."
George bit his lip and positioned himself at your entrance. He pushed in slowly, letting you adjust to his every thrust.

You pulled on his hair as the rickety bed rocked back and forth with squeaks.
As soon as you felt your high approach again, you said, "let me ride you."

The two of you swicthed positions so that you were on top of him. You lowered youself back on his dick, letting his precum mix with your juices.
You faced him as you rode him slowly, letting him play with your nipples as you went.
You leaned down and left lovebites along his neck and collarbone, marking him as your own.
"Fuck, y/n, you feel so good," he muttered under his heavy breaths.
He moved his hands to your ass and lifted you up and down to quicken your pace.
You felt that familiar knot in your stomach.

"I'm gonna cum, y/n," George said, his mouth open slightly.
"Me too."
Just two more thrusts and the two of you moaned each other's names in unison, your walls clenching around his pulsing cock as he came deep inside of you.

You lifted yourself off and collapsed next to him on the bed.
He pulled the covers over the two of you and you lay there for a while, facing each other with wide grins.
"I love you, honey bee," You said, caressing his cheek.
"I love you more, sugar plum."

A/n: I'm a massive switch so I love writing these lol.