Ron Weasley- they find out who you are

( A/n: again continuing with the Snape stuff )

You were coming to the end of yet another double potions lesson. You noticed more and more how your dad picked on the Gryffindors, taking five points away at any given opportunity. He knew you were friends with that lot, so you sometimes wondered whether he thought you were mixing with the wrong sort, and wished to put you off them.

It was your third year of Hogwarts by this point and you had been close with Harry, Hermione and- especially- Ron for over 2 years, so his efforts clearly weren't much of a success (Just like his numerous attempts to teach defence against the dark arts).

Speaking of which, professor Lupin had become your favourite teacher, along with the vast majority of people you knew: another thing your dad was far from fond of. But it wasn't like potions was a whole lot of fun, especially with him.

You packed your book into your satchel slowly, letting your friends get a head start to the door.
"Y/n," Ron said, "we'll be late for lunch if you don't hurry up... AND it's roast day today."
That boy was ruled by his stomach.
"You go on without me, I have to ask my... Professor Snape something. I'll catch up, don't worry."
Ron gave a small pout and accompanied Harry and Hermione out the door.

You sighed and hung your bag over your shoulder.
Your dad had his back to you and was using his wand to clean the chalk of the blackboard.
"Dad?" you said, coming up behind him.
"Yes?" He said, mimicking your tone slightly.
"I forgot to ask you to fill out my Hogsmeade form. Work was getting on top of me... I forgot Professor Mcgonagal wants them in this afternoon."
Your dad turned and looked at the slip of paper that was now in your hand.
He picked up a quill from his desk and, taking the slip from you, scribbled down his signature before handing it back to you.
You smiled, "thanks," and put it back in your pocket.

You turned to leave.
"Wait, y/n."
You looked back around, "Yes?"
"You're getting awfully close to that Weasley boy," he said.
"We're just friends, dad. Best friends. Why ask, anwyay?"
"He'd be bottom of the class if Neville weren't here."
There was a disapproving tone in his voice.
"So what??" you said, "he's nice and funny and has been there for me the last couple of years."
"Just don't waste your time on that one."
"I can assure you it is far from a waste."
"Suit youself."

It was true to say that there was tension between you and your father. You were close in a sense, but nearly always disagreed. He usually blamed it on 'those friends of yours', whereas you thought he was just out of touch with real life.

"Oh, and y/n," he spoke as you were half out the door, "make sure nobody sees that form."
You nodded and shut the cold door behind you before making your way to the Dining Hall.

*****

You were happily reading a book about muggles in the library when Hermione bent down to the floor to pick something up.
She unravelled whatever was in her hand and spoke, "y/n, you dropped your..."
You looked to your right and realised what was going on from the sheer shock on her face.
You went to grab the paper, but it was too late, Ron and Harry had already crowded around her and had their eyes on the exact place she did.

"It's signed by Snape..." Harry said.
"Yeah no shit, Sherlock." Hermione added.
"Who's Sherlock?" Ron questioned, but you were too petrified to laugh.
"Y/n...?" Hermione questioned.
All three pairs of eyes rested on you.
You put down your book, "I think we should talk somwhere more private."

Soon later the four of you were sat in the middle of Harry and Ron's dormitory in a small, cult- like circle.
"I wanted to tell you guys," you began, "but I was afraid he'd rip me to shreds if it got out anywhere. Besides, you know he loathes you."
"Is he your uncle?" Hermione asked.
"Or brother?" Harry added.
"He's way too old," Ron scoffed.
"More like dad." You replied.
Three looks of utter shock peered in your direction. Then they moulded to disgust. And then sympathy.
"You poor thing," Harry said.
"I wouldn't insult him in front of her," Hermione suggested.
"Who'd want to do it with Snape?" Ron said, the disgust coming back onto his face.
"Shhh," Hermione said, glaring at the red-haired boy between the two of you.
"You can't say anything Ron," Harry joked, "everyone knows you'd like to do his daughter.
This earned Harry a hard punch on the arm.
You giggled slightly as Ron's face blushed crimsom.
"My mother, obviously," you laughed, initiating your dad as you uttered the last word, bringing relief in the form of chuckles from your friends.

You continued once these had subsided, "I don't really know much about my mum, it's always been me and dad. We do and don't get along, to put it simply. But I do ask one thing... keep this whole thing a secret... for now."
The three of them nodded, looking far more serious than before.
You smiled and pulled them all into a hug.

"Blimey..." Ron said, the new knowledge sinking in, "how did he make you? I mean... you're pretty..."
The two of you blushed at each other, earning a childish 'oooooo' from the other two people present.

A/n: sorry for the lack of activity, I am currently binge- reading all of the HP books + school work, but I'll be back in here when I can
<3
Love you all