Draco Malfoy- Jersey

"Have you seen my quidditch jersey?" Your boyfriend Draco asked, lifting up his pillows in search of his green- striped sports shirt.
"It's unlikely to be under your pillow," you said, dodging the question completely. For a slytherin, you were a shockingly bad liar.
You got up from your position on the end of his bed and pretended to help him search for the 'missing' piece.
You opened his wardrobe and peered at the plethora of dark clothes, deliberately making a strange face to give the impression of focused searching. Your brain, however, was running through ways you could end up stealing his entire wardrobe, beginning with his pyjamas which were made of the finest soft silk; what else would you expect from a Malfoy?
Draco having his own Prefect room was an advantage for, well, many reasons (wink wink), but it did mean he was able to bring more clothes with him from home, i.e. far more to steal.

"This is new," you said, pulling out a green jumper with a small snake embellished on the sleeve.
Draco didn't even have to look at you to say, "don't even think about it."
You pouted to youself and hung the garment back in the wardrobe.

You pulled open his top drawer next, but promptly closed it when you saw what was inside. Boys... disgusting creatures, they were. Even the wizards.

"On that note," he said, turning to face you now. He paused for a moment, "Do you have my j..."
"Of course I don't," you lied, smiling and continuing to pull open his stiff drawers.
He got up and made a move for the door almost instantly, "I'm checking your room."
You jumped up and in front of him, placing your hands on his chest in an atrocious attempt to stop him from going any further. He pushed you aide and made his way out the door and towards the girls' dorms.

You walked awkwardly behind him as he first into your room, making his way to your bed.
"If I were a girl, where would I hide it?"
You watched, twiddling your thumbs as he opened your trunk.
"How many clothes do you own, y/n?"
He noticed the enchantment you had cast on the trunk so that storage was practically endless.
"I keep my bags in there too," you said, trying to redeem youself, but he was too busy searching to care.
"Aha," Draco said, shoulder-deep in the trunk.
He pulled out his jersey in a swift movement.
"Oops. I forgot I had it over summer," you fibbed, once again.
"You're an awful liar, you are," Draco said.
He stood up and looked down into your eyes.
"I disagree, Malfoy. I think that..."
It was his turn to cut you off, but with a kiss this time. He still made you go weak at the knees, even now.
He smiled down at you only to see a smirk on your face.
"What is it now?" He sighed.
"I was only going to say I love you," you tutted, folding your arms in false annoyance.
"No. You still can't lie." he said.

You took a step back from his embrace and pulled your shirt off right away.
His eyes trailed down your Torso and back to your eyes again, "What are you doing?"
You pulled the jersey from his loose grip and put it on yourself, "I look better in green, anyway."
You liked how it was slightly too baggy on you, so you could fold your hands into the sleeves.
Draco rolled his eyes at you, trying to square up to him, "another lie, y/l/n?"
"I guess you're never getting this jersey back then," you sassed.

Draco gave you a face as if to say 'oh please' and walked over to you to whisper in your ear, "I mean to say you look better in no clothes on at all."

A/N: a midnight quickie.
I am unintentionally flirting with someone right now and I don't know how to get out.
Anywho I hope all are well in quarantine