they see you (completely) naked

Mild smut / adult themes warning ;)

Harry

__

Harry was pretty new to any affection when you met him, let alone a sexual relationship. You guys were taking it slow and you liked how he became more and more comfortable around you.

He saw you naked for the first time the day he decided he was ready to take your relationship up a notch.
You were in a rather heated makeout session on his bed while eveyone else was out at Hogsmeade when his hands began to explore parts of your body they had never been before.

He snaked his hand slowly up your inner thigh, closer and closer to your heat. This made your second heartbeat quiver.
"Harry..." you moaned into his mouth.

Before you knew it your clothes were off. Harry was speechless when he saw your body. He loved you clothed, of course, but he felt honoured to be able to see you this way.
"You're beautiful," he said, grinning at you, before his hand made its way into places reserved for only him.

(A/n: my creativity is at zero)

Ron

__

You had just come out of the shower and had a soft towel wrapped around your frame.
You were spending Christmas at the Weasley house since your dad was too busy with Hogwarts business. You were sharing a room with Ginny given the fact that Mrs Weasley did not want anything innapropriate and- especially- no untimely babies conceived under her roof.

You and Ron weren't past second base yet (for you, anyway), so he hadn't seen anything since that fateful day in the common room.

Assuming that no boy would go barging into Ginny's room, you dropped your towel to find clothes from your suitcase.
"I'm just going to go and get my..." a voice said, alarming you as it got louder and louder and was followed by a door creaking open.
You screamed and quickly grabbed your towel to cover youself back up, but Ron had already seen the goods.

He stood in the doorway looking rather shocked, until the side of his mouth curled into a smile.
"Boobies," he said again, just like in the common room a few months back.
You rolled your eyes and chucked a knitted cushion at him, "get out, you perv."

Draco

Follow on from 'the morning after' imagine
__

Draco saw you naked for the first time when you had sex for the first time. You were intoxicated, it was true, but Draco seemed more gentle. More genuine than usual.

You stumbled into his prefect bedroom late at night. It was much warmer than your own shared dorm, and smelt of him. He pushed you up against the dark brick wall and kissed your lips with more passion than you had ever experienced from a kiss before.

You unclapsed your own bra to avoid any awkward confrontation and chucked it on Draco's floor. Draco smiled into your kiss and placed his hands on the waistband of your panties, pulling them slowly down your legs until they were off completely.

Draco's eyes explored your body as he pulled away and stood before you. You expected his eyes to be full of lust, but instead they spoke of love.
You heard him whisper "beautiful" under his heavy breaths, before he- again- pulled you into a deep kiss, which moved gradually down and down and down.

George

__

"I think I've perfected it," George said, bringing you an odd pink brew for the second time.
He had obviously been working on it very hard over the last few weeks as an excuse to see you naked, which you found rather cute to be fair.

You took the glass in your hand. It smelt different this time, slightly more sour.
"George, is this going to kill me?" You asked.
"I've already tested it on Fred, and he's still very much alive and has not forgiven me. I don't think I'll ever get that image out of my head."
George shuddered.
You gave him an odd look before taking a gulp of the liquid.

You expected George to laugh at once, but instead you were met with stunned silence.
"Bloody Merlin," he said.
He had a grin on his face that was unlike any other grin you'd seen before.
"Shit, y/n. You're bloody perfect."
You blushed, but tried to hide it by moving your hand down to grab the bulge that had begun to arise in his pants, earning a small moan from him.
"How about we get you naked, too." You said in a seductive voice.
He liked that idea very much.

Fred

__

You were perfectly happy having a shower in the Gryffindor bathroom while your friends were busy studying for their O.W.L exams.
If Hogwarts was good for anything, it was hot water. You relaxed under the stream alone in your thoughts, letting the stress of fifth year leave your body temporarily.
You were so emersed in pleasant shower thoughts that you didn't hear the curtain open.

You felt a large, but soft, hand cover your mouth and rubbed your eyes to see Fred stood there, his finger over his mouth to silence you. You wanted to say something but his hand muffled any sounds you made.

You heard the door to the bathroom open again.
"Fred?"
You recognised the voice to be George's, which wasn't a surprise to be fair.
Fred pulled his hand away and mouthed 'say I'm not here'
"...just me, George," you said after a short, slightly confused pause.
"You haven't seen Fred, have you?"
"No, not in here. Why are you looking for him anyway?"
"Hide and seek. It's a muggle game, apparently."
You knew what he was speaking of and gave Fred a death stare, "Sorry I'm no help."
"No problem, thanks y/n."

As soon as the door shut again and you kicked Fred in the shin, "of all the places to hide in the entire castle."
"He's not allowed in here, it's the girls' bathroom. He'll never find me."
"Has it crossed your mind that you are also not allowed in here?" You asked.
"I suppose I didn't think it through completely," Fred replied, rubbing the back of his neck.
You turned around in the shower to rinse your face, and when you turned back around you were unsurprised to see Fred's gaze had dropped.
He brought his eyes back up quickly so that his eyes met yours, embarrassed about being caught in the act.

You smirked at him, "take a picture, it'll last longer."
He looked down again, for longer this time, "wow."

A/n: I spent hours procrastinating watching Instagram edits instead of writing this help