DEATH

(A/E: So I just wanted 2 say before we continue with the book. I was not really happy with the amounts of votes nd reads I got but I still decided to continue having hopes in Allah that  maybe someone will like my book but anyways I know it takes time soo u can go on to the book sorry for the long note😁)
-----------------------------------------------------------
     Umma was rushed into the emergency ward after the news had been told to them. Abba was patrolling the hallways awaiting the doctor, just then the emergency ward door opened and Abba quickly rushed the doctor "Doctor, Doctor please what happened? Is she going to be alright?" "Sir please calm down, it's nothing serious she was just in a state of shock.

"Alhamdullilah" Abba said praising Allah."Am I allowed to go in and see her?" "Not right now she still needs some rest" "Ok thank you." "No problem I will take my leave now." As the doctor turned to leave Abba stopped him. "Doctor please wait" "Yes?" the doctor said turning to face Abba " Please about my kids, is it true" "I'm sorry to say but yes" "Ok in that case can I please know which one of them survived?"

"Sure I think it's Zarah you call her ko?" "Yes" "Then she's the survivor" "Thank you ones again Doctor." He turned and left and I sunk into the chair behind me reality finally sinking in

Zarah's P.O.V

    Where am I, I thought to myself. I had woken up to beeping sounds and lights and a dimly lit room. It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the room but once I did I realized I was in a ......... wait HOSPITAL! I screamed in my head. That's when I noticed the nurses and a single doctor buzzing around me, some operating the beeping machine, some getting my drugs ready and others, well they were doing stuff.

The doctor then took notice of me examining the room while he was checking my pulse. "Oh I see you're awake " " Yes and excuse me I have a question " "Yes go on" " Ok so WHERE THE HELL AM I!" I yelled at the doctor taking him aback by my choice of words. "Calm down, calm down you where in an accident and was ........" "WAIT WHAT, accident in that case where is my sister?" I inquired. The doctor motioned for me to look towards the left.

That's when I saw her, well not exactly her I saw the white , white to be specific covering her face. At that moment I didn't know what I was doing but I wrenched the wires plugged into my body and started running towards her as they had started wheeling her out when a nurse caught me. Just then a heart wrenching pain sped through my body causing me to tell in pain and drop to the floor, helpless. I thought at that moment I was gonna die, I thought of my parents, my late sister and then all thoughts came back to me.

I felt a pair of hands lift me and carried me to my ward dripping me gently on the bed. I didn't even bother to look as more wires were attached to my body and then I blacked out.

Abba's P.O.V

    I heard my daughter scream, I ran towards her private room pushing all nurses, doctors, visitors and even patients out of my way, only one thought was on my mind. I needed to get to my daughter. As I was approaching two hefty security guards blocked my path. Oh no I said in my head

I tried to struggle past but to no avail. There was no way I was getting to my daughter. I backed down and slowly turned to go back when a doctor came out of her ward room and said "Your daughter ha strained consciousness but still needs rest" "But what of the screaming I heard, was it not from her?" I asked "Yes it was her, she had only woken up and saw her sisters bed. She tried to go to her but the pain of the adreline wearing off attacked her so she screamed." The doctor narrated to me. I didn't know what to say, I was shocked reality finally hitting me. I had only one child left.

My other had really gone to meet her creator. The doctor patted me on my left shoulder before walking past me. The two guards who a while ago where blocking my path led me to a seat and left me staring blankly at her room door.

  I was torn between my wife and children sorry child, one is in a state of shock and the other is still trying to recover, her soul struggling between heaven and earth. I really didn't know what to do, I was as confused as a new student in a new school. All I could do was pray. I stood up and went to pray zuhr.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Masha Allah another chapter completed. It's a little cringy i guess sorry for any mistakes. Pls don't forget to

Vote
Comment
Share

Thank you soo much. And also dis chapter is dedicated to _ilovetoread- thx for being an awesome supporter 

Xoxo-Khadijah