DOUBT-PART 1

Umma's P.O.V

      I sat beside Zarah's bed doing dua, Hauwa still haden't come back so I was left alone with Zarah, the doctor occasionally coming to check her heart rate. A few minutes later I stood up to pray Asr prayer. I finished and did salama and was in the middle of doing dua when I heard a sound. At first I thought it was coming from outside but when I looked towards the window it was closed.   I looked towards Zarah's bed, at first i didn't see anything but after a minute I saw her fingers moving slightly. Alhamdullilah! I called the doctor immediately, we had not a second to loose. The doctor rushed in "whats the matter?" dr. Musa asked "Za...za...Zarah" I stammered unable to bring out a full sentence.

    He got the sentence I think because the next thing I saw him doing was checking her pulse. He then started excersising her hands. He lifted them up, and dropped them down continously. As he did it for the last time her hand stopped mid air. Her hand started moving down slowly and slowly till it reached the hospital bed. Her eyes fluttered open.

Zarah's P.O.V

    I felt someones fingers take hold of my arm and slowly moving them up and down then the person lifted it up and left it go. I couldnt let my arm fall on the not so soft hospital bed so I took control and stopped it mid air. Slowly and carefully i dropped my arm to the bed and fluttered my eyes open. I studied the room and locked eyes with Umma, but I quickly looked away starting to feel uncomfortable. I saw the doctor checking something on the screen next to me, he nodded his head, picked up a clipboard jotting something down he scurried off. I coukd still feel Umma's eyes on me so I took a deep breath and tried to talk... yeah keyword tried but failed miserably not a single word came out. AHHHHH!!!!!!! my vocals aren't working I yelled in my head. I started frantically motioning for Umma to come over instead she stood up and left WAIT WHAT! I had a panic attack right there and then.

Few minutes later............

    I heard the door opening minutes after Umma left. I moved my eyes towards the door and saw her coming in with a doctor I recognized as our family doctor. Phew! okay due to the panic attack I couldn't move nor hear much. I was straining to hear what was being said and at some point my hearing returned and I heard the doctor say ".... is temporarily paralised due to the panic attack" " for how long?" I heard Umma ask with a hint of worry in her voice. "Possibly 5 days or less depending on how her body reacts to it" I internlly groaned why is this happening to me and me alone. first the accident...then "her" death and now i'm temporarily paralised for God knows how long and who knows  what will happen next. I fell asleep with a lot of things going through my mind.

Later that night..........

    "No, No,No! Please don't, TURN, NOOOO!!!!" I woke up terrified, beads of sweat across my forehead. I was panting heavily. I b ursted out crying no no no. I was still paralised as I felt tears falling down the side of my cheeks. In a flash Umma was beside me. She pulled me to her bossom and was carresing my cheeks my arms carelessly dropped to my sides. I felt young again in my mothers arms. She wiped away my tears and soothed me until I had stopped crying and was patiently waiting for me to tell her what happened knowing full well i would tell her. "U..mm...ma it.... wa...was about...ya....ya ...Um..mi" I stammered. I tried to blink back the tears that were threatening to spill but couldn't. I just let them fall. Umms once again carressed my cheek and once I stopped crying she adjusted me back to my normal position, made dua for me and told me to get some sleep.

      I closed my eyes waiting for sleep to wash over me but it didn't, after a few minutes I had light snores and I was sure Umma was asleep. I opened my eyes thinking about the amount of salat i've missed. I heard the door open, I quickly closed my eyes. I heard footsteps coming to the side of the bed, the person muttered an Alhamdullilah under his/her breath and i immediately knew it was Abba. Once i figured it was okay I opened my eyes. I turned my hea....wait I turned my head... I MOVED ALHAMDULILLAH! Ok back to when I moved my head I saw Abba seated on the couch beside a laying down Umma aslep. I noiced the uncomfortable position they were in and cringed inwardly. I rested my head back to its previous position and closed my eyes to get some sleep. I fell asleep after a few minutes I think.

✏✏✏
Hey guys long time no see eh. Please bare with the short update it will have been longer if only i has finished drafting up part 2 then I would have joined them together but thx 2 somebody's threat (kamilah_muk) I had 2 update quiclky or else.....
But pls don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share

Thanks guys for reading nd sharing and voting and commenting and a big thx to kamilah_muk  and khadibash018 for being amazing supporters cause honestly I'm feeling like removing the book from wattpad because I feel people don't like it. Sorry for the delay.

Sorry for any mistakes

            Xoxo-Khadijah