TOURING NIGERIA AND TROUBLE?

I just came out of the en suite,a towel wrapped around my body when i saw a figure seated on my bed "AHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed clutvhing my towel tightly around my body to prevent it from fallin.

"Sheesh calm down it's just me" Asmi said from the bed. Wait how did she get in I thought I locked the door. 

"Are you ready?" She said looking at her watch. I gave her the 'are you serious look' "Just go have breakfast with the others i'll meet you guys in thirty" I told her. She nodded and left. Now to the struggle of the day. Finding an outfit.

After what seemed like thirty minutes I finally decided on a blue coloured mom jeans, a puffy long sleeve red blouse and a red veil which i tied into a turban and picked up a blue prada side bag. Putting all my necessities in it, xouble checking twice I jogged to the main part where the dining hall is located.

I met everybody already eating and I sat down beside Hauwa. "Morning" I greeted and replies were said. A maid came in and served me fried egg, two sausages, toast and jam and coffee. I ate and finished everything just as everyone finished. We bid Ammi, Inna, Ummah and Abba good bye as we left and met the car parked infront of the mansion.

We entered the car and the driver drove off. I assume he knows were we are going "Wait where are we going?" "You'll see" Hajar said. I shrugged and looked out the window.

We passed people on the streets some of which were hawking food, some where on their way to work or having lunch break i think and others were doing one thing or the other.

The chauffeur soon stopped in front of what looked like a mall. We came down and he went to look for a parking space cause the whole parking lot was packed with cars.

The name of the mall was placed at the top of the mall in red. It read Country mall. The building was cream coloured and blue panes occupied the middle of the building. There were windows placed around the building.

As we walked inside it was divided into floors. Ground floor and so many other floors. *ping* the sound of the elevator opening. We stepped in and Asmi chose the first floor.

Unknowns P.O.V

"Is she there" I asked "Yes boss we have our eyes on her" "Good don't let her out of your site and once you get the opportunity you know what to do" "Yes boss" I ended the call and sat on the swivel chair.

I rubbed my temple my eyes shut. Her death will be harder to execute. The sound of my phone ringing made me open my eyes.

"Yes?" I asked the person on the other end of the phone. "Bo...bo.. boss" "stop stammering and speak!" I shouted I was in no mood for their useless work. "We lost sight of her"

"YOU STUPID FOOL HOW COULD YOU. ALL OF YOU SHOULD REPORT BACK TO ME NOW!!!!!" God dammit I threw my phone across the room shattering it into pieces.

They can never do anything right it's been a year now and they still haven't caught and ended her life yet. Ughh I combed my hand through my hair.

A knock came at the door. Already knowing who it was my frustration and anger cams rising like a tornado.

They entered looking like a pack of girls walking sheepishly. They linedup in front of my desk heads bowed down.

I rubbed my temples to calm my nerves because if care is not taken they can all be shot dead right here in my office. "How in the world did you loose her?" I asked calm venom laced in my voice.

"Sir.....sir" "just get out " They nodded and shuffled out. I released a sigh these people are useless

"My dear it won't be long till you go and join your sister it won't be long " I said with a laugh anyone will know to be evil.