Chapter 1

(Let's pretend the video is from 1994 not 1996)

Genevieve Lizette Jones was from a french-British family as her name was suggesting. Her mother being from the heart of France, paris, itself while her father was from London. With that Genevieve was hopping through the countries a lot until her parents had decided to settle down in Germany. It was a good way to visit France while also not being too far to England. Easier for the little girl herself. A lot of people ended up calling her two different nicknames to which one of them was Gen, the other being Liza. It was easier for a lot of people. Genevieve just turned 19 when she visited her first festival with a few friends of hers, as much as she was looking like a classic girl, she loved any type of music as long as it spoke to her. She never went to a festival before so she was happy that her friends accompanied her to it. Would be more fun that way. Her accent being a mix between french and British which confused a lot of people who didn't know her background that well. On top Of being a really smart girl, graduating quite early and having some spare time, she was eager to watch this show. People might think they'd look strange while being at a festival sleeping there and whatnot, however she? She looked gracious every day. Her blonde locks framing her face perfectly she had little to no Make up on, and that being mascara only. Her clothes consisted on an airy dark coral colored skirt, not too short but just right and a plain black tshirt, some black vans as shoes. Her and her friends standing in the front row as they awaited the shows to begin. Till stood backstage with the other bandmates finishing his last cigarette and watching the first few rows. Till loved festivals more than concerts the atmosphere was so much better and they always stayed one day longer since everyone of them loved the festival vibe remembering it was like that in their first years as musicians Paul, Flake and Christoph with Feeling B. Till and Richard with First Arsch to which Oliver joined later on as well.
Till noticed a few pretty faces and he saw one girl in the front row that didn't seemed like the type to enjoy their kind of music. "Richard bud, see that blonde girl in the first row?" Till asked and patted Richards shoulder to get his attention. Richard followed his glance and nodded "She's pretty " he said but till punched Richards stomach in a taunting way "That's not what I meant, I bed ten euros she will be shocked when we start to play" till said with a smirk. Paul placed one hand on Richards shoulder glancing at the girl as well "Twenty Euros when she leaves " he said with a chuckle and got his guitar ready Richard did the same and till just Kept his eyes on the girl. He didn't knew why but he didn't thought she would leave.
Someone brought him a microphone and he shortly tested it before he waited still.
O

ne of the festival crew members walked on the stage "Well you all, you've been waiting enough, I'm sure they were the only reason you all came here, and our favourite boys are back in town, Here's RAMMSTEIN!"
Richard and Paul entered the stage first standing there looking at the audience while Christoph got to the drum flake stood at the keyboard and Ollie in the background flake started playing the beginning Riff to Rammstein.
Till walked onto the stage and glanced shortly at Richard and Paul before he started to sing They made a break and Richard and Paul kept playing while Christoph joined with the drums.
"RAMM" till made a small break "STEIN!" Soon after they were playing the first song starting their concert. Genevieve looked around humming gently. As much as she didn't look like it, she enjoyed music. With that shy kind. Some more others less. There was nothing she truly hated. Sofia, her closest friend, stood next to her. How does the saying go.. every brunette needs a blonde. Ever since Genevieve moved there Sofia was the first person to interact with her which she appreciated.

"You'll love them trust me Gen" Sofia had said as the band made their way to the stage after being announced. "We'll see Sofia, I do trust you though" she chuckled gently before she looked at Ben who stood behind the two girls. With them were also a few others however these two were the closest she had.