Chapter 7

On the next morning till woke up smirking as he noticed it wasnt a dream. He heard a few people being awake outside probably flake and Oliver since they were the first to go to sleep. Till placed small kisses on her shoulder feeling his morning hardness pressing against her thigh but he slowly sat up rubbing his eyes "Good morning gen" he muttered smiling and then kissed her lips gently "It's ten am" he told her Caressing over her stomach slowly unwrapping his arms from her. She whimpered a pout on her lips upon feeling him getting up. She furrowed her brows trying to keep him down next to her. She kissed him back sleepily before she barely opened her eyes. “Five.. five more minutes..” she whispered quietly. He chuckled quietly and laid back down next to her nuzzling up to her again "How did you sleep?" He asked gently caressing over her side skin on skin. She nuzzled into him immediately when he laid back down to her. “Good..” she whispered quietly before she nuzzled into his chest her eyes closed again. “Did.. did you sleep well..?” She asked quietly. "I haven't slept that good in years to be honest" he muttered caressing over her back smiling a little.
He then reached behind him and grabbed a condom opening it "Let's start good into the day shall we?" He asked her with a smirk sliding the condom over his member caressing her heat slowly "We have to be quiet I don't know who is awake" he whispered. She giggled quietly before she blushed a little when he reached behind him. She opened her eyes a little, her cheeks turning redder immediately she whimpered and tried to hide her face again. She nodded quietly biting her lips softly to muffle her moans when he caressed over her sensitive heat. He smiled a little when she hid her face and entered her again grabbing ahold of one of her legs placing it over his waist as he pulled her closer and started to thrusts slowly and still a little sleepy into her moaning a little one hand on her back the other on her butt as he pulled away a little glancing into her eyes as he continued to thrust slowly groaning quietly. She whimpered gently before she gasped arching her back when he entered her. She bit her arm gently whimpering loudly but muffling into her arm. Her brows still being furrowed she felt him pulling her closer. Her back arched gently.
 “Fuck” she muffled sleepily again barely able to keep her moans quiet as he felt so good inside her. He removed his hand from her butt and slid his fingers into her mouth "You don't want us to be caught now do you?" He asked smirking mischievously as he kept thrusting into her again groaning a little biting his lower lip. When he slid his fingers into her mouth she looked up at him breathing unsteadily her moans being muffled by his fingers, she whimpered blushing darkly as she shook her head at his question while he continued to thrust into her. He smirked and glanced deeply into her eyes as he kept thrusting into her in a slow but deep rythm slowly getting a little faster holding her close. She whimpered again her lips wrapping around his fingers as she whined gently her back arched as she muffled more moans. Staying close to him as he thrusted into her. She whimpered her eyes closing again a she rolled her eyes back, moaning out gently as she muffled most of it. She then muffled a squeak as she started to feel like she was about to cum but it seemed so early that she tried to keep it back.
He smirked "Don't hold back" he whispered kissing her neck closing his eyes as well as he continued to thrust into her smirking. When he told her not to hold back it didn’t take much longer before she came on his thick member once again whimpering loudly. Sucking harder on his fingers inside her mouth. He smirked "Such a good girl" he whispered and kept thrusting into her holding her close as he felt himself growing closer as well and kept thrusting into her. Her brows furrowed gently as she looked up at him through half opened eyes. She whimpered as he continued to thrust into her, moaning against his fingers. Till smirked a little holding her close as he removed his fingers and replaced them with his lips hovering over her again as he picked up the pace but not too hard he didn't wanted to make the bus shake but he kept his lips on hers. She whimpered before she kissed him back her brows furrowed clinging onto him “h-hn.. f-fuckfuckfuck” she whimpered as she clung onto him. He groaned against her lip "Fuck gen" he muttered against her lips spreading them a little more getting deeper "I'm gonna cum" he muttered and Concentrated to not be too loud releasing into the condom with heavy breaths biting his lower lip. She whimpered quietly before she arched her back as he came into the condom. She panted heavily as she felt tired again. She whimpered softly and clung onto him “th-thank you..” she whispered quietly. He smirked a lite caressing through her hair "Why are you thanking me?" He asked smiling a little kissing her gently before he got up putting fresh Boxershorts on throwing the condom away. She blushed darkly before she purred closing her eyes when he caressed her hair. She whimpered when he got up she put on some fresh pairs of boxers. “M tired..” she whispered quietly looking at him after she almost vanished under the blanket. " we have to get up , I don't want your bodyguard bugging me" he told her and grabbed a fresh shirt as well putting it on as well as a jeans. “Let me at least refresh you bandages” she whispered looking up at him with a pout before she got up and got dressed immediately. He smiled a little "Fine" he muttered and pulled the blankets away again turning the bed back to the seat area and then sat down grabbing an aid kit placing it on the table making place for her to sit.
She hummed quietly before she smiled a little putting his shirt on again before she walked over to him and sat down. Carefully she started to unwrap the bandage he had already on. She tilted her head, narrowing her eyes before she started to clean it gently. “I hope that was the last time you’re burning yourself” He chuckled "I doubt that very much, most of the time things go well but not always" he said and watched her with a little smile. She looked up at him with a pout on her lips. “You’re.. unbelievable” she whispered before she smiled lightly and started to finish the bandage keeping the wound wet with a special cream. “At least try to be more careful” she whispered before she placed a soft kiss on the bandage itself smiling. “There you go” she chuckled. He chuckled a little with her whisper and watched her smiling gently caressing through her hair kissing her gently "Thank you doctor Genevieve" he whispered and then unlocked the bus getting out. Like expected flake and Ollie sat there and once the bus was open they stood up "Finally till we are starving!" Flake muttered.