Chapter 5

"But I'm not tired" she whispered nuzzling into him, as much as her upper body was warm, her legs were cold. She didn't care though. "Maybe they won't be as loud-?" She asked blinking a little. "its not my first time on a festival with Richard" he said and chuckled caressing through her hair once more kissing her "But I'm getting tired" he whispered gently agaisnt her lips. "That might be true" she hummed quietly before she tilted her head a little as she kissed him back softly. "Are you now? I'm having a hard time believing you" she teased him before she nuzzled into him. He took a deep breath but sighed he didn't wanted things to go too fast between them so he just wrapped his arms around her "But it's the truth" When he sighed she looked at him quietly "what is it?" She asked him quietly as she tilted her head. She then smiled lightly "Alright then, I'll believe you" she said smiling before she kissed his lips softly before pulling back a little "I'll go into my tent then" she whispered against his lips about to get up.

When she whispered against his lips and moved to get up he fastly pulled her down onto his lap again kissing her deeply his tongue sliding into her mouth as he holded her close Caressing over her back. When he pulled her back onto his lap she gasped blushing darkly as she furrowed her brows kissing him back before a quiet moan escaped her throat when his tongue slid into her mouth. Causing her cheeks to feel like burning. Her hands were resting on his chest. Her heart pumping rather hard. When he heard her moan into the kiss he hummed and brought her even closer one hand wandering to the back of her head as he kept kissing her. She whimpered gently, her brows furrowed, continuing to kiss him while she felt his hand on the back of her head. Feeling her heart beating up to her ears, fast and hard. He stopped the kiss letting his teeth graze over her lower lip again after catching a breath directly kissing her again the kiss getting more heated but he always had to remember himself to keep control. She whimpered feeling his teeth graze over her lower lip before she panted softly. Her eyes opening a little looking down at him before she kissed him back again, her hands cupping his cheeks while they kissed.
He then ended the kiss placing his forehead on her shoulder taking a deep breath as his breathing was a little ragged glancing up to her in her eyes. She blushed darkly, he could feel her heartbeat as he rested his forehead on her shoulder. Her brows furrowed gently, panting softly. She glanced to him, blushing still. He then tilted his head a little his tongue wandering over her neck up to her ear "If we don't stop now ... I won't be able to stop myself" he whispered and pulled away again glancing into her eyes "Also im getting tired". She pouted a little glancing at him but yet nodding slowly "O-Okay... Then let's ...stop" she whispered and caressed over his cheek glancing at him Till nodded a little as he kissed her chin and gently lifted her off his lap. He noticed that Christoph glanced at them rather shocked for the make up session and Paul and Christoph expected them to leave in one of their tents but he simply dragged a chair for her to next to him till grabbed a jacket placing it over Genevieve's legs and then grabbed a jacket himself covering his noticeable boner and sitting back down holding his bulge. Genevieve hummed as he lifted her up, and put her down again, standing next to him she didn't really recognized that anyone was watching them.
She smiled lightly as he put a jacket over her legs. "Thank you" She whispered before she hummed watching him quietly. She leaned back a little looking at him before she rubbed her eye gently. He sat back down grabbing a beer opening it for himself when she rubbed her eye he gave her a gentle smile "Are you tired?" He asked gently. She shook her head her curls bouncing gently while she smiled "nope" she murmured watching himself quietly "I thought you were tired.." He swallowed "I just said that because I didn't wanted to get that so heated... I don't want to pressure you to anything" he told her gently sipping on his beer. "So you were lying" she hummed and smiled lightly before she tilted her head "You're not" she said and smiled sleepily as she looked at him. He chuckled caressing over her cheek "you look very tired Gen" he whispered smiling gently down to her. She smiled lightly her eyes closing when he caressed over her cheek. "No I'm not" she hummed gently looking up at him with a small smile "you look tired" she hummed.
He chuckled sipping on his beer again shaking his head lightly before he got comfortable in the chair making sure the bulge was covered up a few seconds after the sex from Richards tent was able to he heard and Christoph and the girl went into flakes bus that stood opposite of Tills red one. Genevieve smiled looking up at him quietly not really realising that he was covering his bulge. She heard the sex, her brow rose a little "you were not joking" she hummed quietly before she looked up at him again. "I told you, and soon the bus will join" he said and laughed a little rolling his eyes "This will be a sleepless night, normally you should always be the one being loud so you can enjoy yourself and sleep perfectly afterwards" he said smiling a little. She looked at him smiling lightly before she chuckled "maybe you're right" she murmured before she wrapped her arms around her small body while she smiled. "I hope I didn't scare you when I told you about my dad" she whispered quietly "people usually back off when they find out- or know for whatever reason.." she whispered shrugging. He shrugged "You're still a normal human being to me, don't worry like I said I'm not so easily scared" he told her smiling. She smiled looking at him before she hummed gently "if the secret service doesn't scare you then I guess that's true" she chuckled lightly before she hummed. It was a first, usually people get scared and back off from her as they were scared that her father would kill them if anything would happen to her, and that literally. "it's ridiculous you need a bodyguard tho" he said and chuckled slightly. "You think?" She asked tilting her head a little she smiled lightly "Dad is really high ranked that's why I need one" she whispered looking at him. He hummed "Well but no the secret service is the secret service because it's secret no one knows you're his daughter" "Well, you know" she whispered before she smiled lightly "and dont think people wouldn't know the ones who want to know know it" she murmured. Till grabbed a cigarette of Richards lighting it taking a drag from it smoking it as he smiled at her. She hummed quietly watching him before she swiftly took the cigarette from his hand after a bit then looked at it. "Hm.." she hummed before she took a drag from it.
He was surprised when she took the cigarette from him glancing at her and soon after the bus next to them started moving as well. He cleared his throat now from both sides sex noises being heard . He chugged down his beer in one rolling his eyes annoyed. Genevieve hummed quietly looking at him before she took another drag from it, before exhaling and giving it back to him. "Sorry" she chuckled then looked around shortly looking at the moving bus she blinked "lord Jesus Christ" she said before she looked at him "that whole thing is moving-" Till hummed and took the cigarette back "Yea.... I know I saw it" he muttered glancing at her and then turned the music louder not wanting to hear them. He then grabbed another beer chuckling a little glancing at Genevieve. She looked at him quietly before she shook her head "no human decency" she hummed then giggled and watched him quietly. "Another one?" She asked wiggling her brows before she giggled quietly. He chuckled "I need to be wasted to sleep through that sounds" he said and laughed a little sitting back down next to her sipping on the beer
"Also this is a festival, you wake up with a beer and go to bed with a beer" She looked at him smiling before she rolled her eyes a little "noted" she teased before she chuckled. She then hummed standing up, she took the two steps and sat down on his lap cuddled up to him humming "I like this seat" she murmured. He tensed a little gently holding her hips so she wouldn't feel his bulge "I thought we talked about this" he said chuckling a little glancing into her eyes. She looked up at him with big eyes "I'm coooold... and you're really warm" she murmured nuzzling into his chest again. It was an excuse to say the least. He swallowed hard hoping she wouldn't notice the bulge as he forced a smile "then maybe you should get in your cozy tent and sleep don't you think?" He said caressing through her hair. She shook her head quietly before she hummed, looking up at him before she noticed his boner. She raised her brows lightly but didn't say anything. She then kissed his chin softly. "Am I driving you crazy?" When she kissed his chin he furrowed his brows a little hearing her question

"No" he muttered smirking a little glancing into her eyes caressing over her cheek trying to look as calm as possible. She smiled lightly looking up at him before she hummed "I don't believe it" she whispered before she kissed his lips softly "are you afraid You'd be forcing yourself onto me?" He kissed her back closing his eyes his hand on her hip tightening lightly and the two beers he had emptied this fast weren't helping .

"You just met me today... I'm not someone like Richard or Christoph who'll be searching for someone else tomorrow" he muttered and glanced into her eyes "And I wouldn't expect anything from you, I wouldn't want to scare you away" he whispered Honestly. She hummed looking into his eyes before she smiled cupping his cheek before she kissed him again. "Scare me away?" She asked with risen brows. "Explain that one Mr Lindemann.." she said purring as she nuzzled his cheek. "well I don't want to be too fast for you... I mean I'm not rude and fucking you against the nearest surface without even knowing you're still a virgin or not, or if you're even in the mood for it"
he muttered but kissed her back caressing through her hair again he then tried to inch away a little still thinking she hasn't felt his boner yet. "Does it matter?" She asked raising her brows before she narrowed her eyes a little. "You're truly a gentleman" she chuckled before she hummed and cupped his cheek softly in her hand "I still want to cuddle" she said seriously before she giggled. When she giggled he squeezed her hips glancing into her eyes "What are you giggling about huh?" He asked raising his eyebrows at her. She looked into his eyes biting her lip to stop herself from giggling, she blushed Her eyes big "n-nothing!" She said before she hid her face in the crook of his neck smiling . He narrowed his eyes at her and slightly tugged on her thick blonde locks placing his lips on hers again starting to make out with her again which wasn't really helpful for his boner but he didn't cared "Tell me what's so funny" he whispered caressing over her throat with his lips. "It's your boner" she whispered her hands caressing over his shoulder He stopped in his actions when heard her words and pulled away glancing at her "how the fuck did you notice that?" He asked her truly shocked and a little embarrassed for being caught.
She could probably be his daughter she barely looked over twenty years old she must have thought he was a dirty old man. She tilted her head as she looked at him. "I'm not stupid" she said before she hummed a little and caressed over his cheek quietly "You were acting strange" she shrugged a little .