Chapter 1.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

***********************************

This story is an Alpha X Beta theme, there will be Omega, Alpha and Beta in this story.

If you dont know what an Alpha, Beta or Omega is then I'll add a link in the comments that will lead to a page that explains about them a little.

I hope you enjoy this story and I will say this now but I do not intend to make it a smut book, I want to keep it as a simple loving without making it all about sex lust.

Just click the bubble beside this sentence and it holds the link within.

(Now all Alpha, Beta and Omega stories are slightly different in the info depending on the stories. There are many different theories over the three second genders. So, in this book Male beta can get a female omega or Alpha pregant, its just rare).

***************************

Second Genders....

Alpha...

Shiro

Lance

Allura 

Lotor

Matt

Antok

Beta....

Pidge

Hunk

James

Nyma

Rolo

Nadia

Ryan 

Omega

Keith

Shay

N-7 (She the robot alien that Matt dates in Voltron)

Romelle

Adam

"Welcome to Altea Sales, This floor mostly work on more richer and important companies that are close to the Altea boss. We the Sales workers that hold the company most important business deals one might say" Keith explained as he stepped out of the lift with the new worker who would be joining Unit 2 on the four floor. Keith was short but was a fighter with pale skin. He had silky black hair in a shape of a mullet and light purple eyes. He was the leader of unit 1 on the fourth floor and an Omega. He use to sleep around with fellow workers and other companies leaders to help gain the best deals but now he has his mated partner and works honestly. Keith is twenty two years old. 

"I will work hard and try and gain as many deals as I can while working with you" the new worker replied with a serious face and Keith chuckled. The new guy was tall with a strong built body and light pale skin. He had a robotic right arm and a scar over his nose. Midnight black smooth hair with a white fluffy tuff and gentle grey eyes. He was twenty four years old. 

"Your not going to be working with Unit 1, your been placed in Unit 2 since I stopped being the company slut and working hard to gain my sales respectfully. So, your been placed with someone who really is gonna train you until they give you a promotion before the end of the month. Your either have your own unit to run or be giving an single office for the higher up jobs" Keith explained with a slight smirk.