37: Fake🎀

**** To those who are reading this for the second time, u might have noticed that I tweaked this chapter a bit. Nothing much, i assure u.

I edited this chapter because i got inspired by @lovetori_xo who took characters from other books by Nigerian wattpad authors and mentioned them in her book, creating this virtual reality where different worlds collide and characters from other books know and recognize each other and stuff.

It's really a fantastic and fun way to help support each other and grow together and the characters I'm going to chip in are "Chimdi Gentry" from @Sawvvy's Deeper and the one and only "Shade Onam" from Those Little Things, written by @lovetori_xo herself.

All these books are MAD and u shud really check it out if u have the chance.****

Asa

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━
"How many times

have we been too busy

to notice the cries of a drowning person."
━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━

*

"I'll Kiss Jordan, date Kam, marry Osahon, fuck Jemi and kill Dave." Lola declared.

Kosi and I blinked at her in shock.

"Really? You'd fuck Jemi? I thought you'd say Dave since there's always so much tension between you too." I said.

"Na," Lola shook her head, actual stats in her eyes. "Dave is an idiot. Jemi is so hot. Aye!" She swooned, fanning herself.

We were sitting cross legged in a circle on Kosi's huge bed as we played our own version of Kiss-Date-Marry-Fuck-and-Kill among the guys.

There was the scent of strawberry, Kosi's favourite fragrance, every time I inhaled and her bed, covered with Egyptian feather pillows and pink silky linens made me want to take a long long nap.

"Swears!" Kosi laughed, falling on her back. "You and Dave argue like ninety year old couple that have forgotten what sex feels like."

"Whatever." Lola rolled her eyes to the ceiling. "What about you, Kosi?"

"Oh, that's easy!" Kosi perked up. "Kill Osahon."

"Why?" Lola and I gasped incredulously.

Osahon was so nice and chill and cheerful all the time. Like that cool, cute, not-too-old uncle you have a crush on when you're a pre-teen or something.

"Osahon is too nice." She declared. "The demon in me will look for a way to upset him and run him mad." She shrugged. "Just for kicks."

We sighed, understanding.