28: Bites👄

Kam

Kam

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━
"You are so beautiful.

How did the universe

Come up with something

As rare and beautiful

As you?"

━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

"Asa," I groaned from where I sat cross-legged on my bed. "Come to bed with me, please?"

I pouted childishly at her.

Her eyes remained glued to the screen of my laptop where she sat, cross legged on the floor, working on her English Essay.

"Be quiet, Kam!" She shushed me, squinting her eyes at the screen in concentration.

Her prescribed glasses sat on the bridge of her dainty nose, she only wore those when watching TV or handling a laptop or computer, and her fingers swept swiftly through the keyboard, typing furiously.

"I miss you. I want you here with me."

"What's that going to solve?" She asked, absentmindedly pushing her glasses back up.

"Well, you could come lie with me and find out."

She arched an attractive eyebrow at me, a smile garnishing her beautiful face.

"I just want to hold you, Asa. And look at you. And kiss you too. Please?"

She laughed. "I didn't sign up for this when I kissed you back at the Soiree, Kam."

I frowned at her and she laughed, holding up a finger. "Hold on a sec, I'm almost done."

She tapped for a few more seconds, closing the laptop.

I watched her remove her glasses, dumping it on the dresser, rubbing her eyes.

"So? What may I do for you, master?" She arched her eyebrow sarcastically, coming to stand in front of me, hands on her waist.

So beautiful.

"Do you need your legs waxed?"

"Yes!" I beamed at her. "And I want a strip tease too."

She scowled.

I grinned.

"Get me a bite to eat while you're at it. I'm starving."