27: Home wrecker👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Asa

Asa

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━
"Here's the thing about love...

It hurts."

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

"Tash?" I knocked on her door, worriedly.

I was sure I had heard her scream and slam her door, moments ago, and I grew worried.

"Go away!"

I hesitated.

I should probably go away but I was hearing her sobbing profusely and I was concerned.

Taking a deep breath, I made a decision I would probably regret.

I opened the door and walked in and right there, in the middle of her bed was Tasha, curled up into a ball, crying her lungs out.

She sounded like she was in so much pain that I teared up a bit.

"Tasha?" I whispered.

She froze.

"What part of 'go away' don't you understand?" She sat up, wiping her tears angrily and glaring at me. "Go away, Asa. I mean it. Leave, before I lose my shit and take my anger out on you."

A scowl scrunched up her pretty face.

"I'll take my chances." I decided, walking in and perching on the edge of her bed.

Her sharp eyes narrowed at me. "You're trying my patience, Asa. Leave."

"No." I said firmly. "I'm worried about you and until I know you're going to be okay, I'm not leaving this room."

She stopped, hesitantly peering at me, tears, glistening in her huge dark eyes. "Why?"

I shrugged.

"I've been nothing but a bitch to you, Asa. You shouldn't be up in my business like this. You shouldn't be worried about me."

"I can do whatever I want. So what's the problem?"

She bit her lip thoughtfully, debating whether to tell me or not.

"If you repeat what I'm about to tell you to another soul, I will rip out your spinal cord and jump rope with it."

Her glare emphasized her threat and I found myself nodding at her.

She took a deep breath. "I... I've been lying to you guys."

"What?" I breathed.

"I don't sleep around for money like everyone thinks."