Who Are You?

3rd Person P.O.V

Small streaks of sunlight leaked through the window, waking an ebony haired female. Months of being waken at dawn by Levi had reset her sleep schedule. She blinked the sleep out of her eyes and looked around, noticing that there was a tall dresser off to the side and lots, and lots of belts hanging on a wall. She knew what those were for.

As silently as possible, she climbed down from her bed and made her way to the dresser. As she tried to get dressed, she realized the shirt she grabbed was a size too small. Of course her chest size would attempt to make it difficult for her. Sighing, she grabbed another shirt, and found that it fit nicely. She found a pair of pants that were able to fit her nicely, and then proceeded to get started on the straps.

She nearly passed out when the door slammed open, and when she turned around, the same man that had talked to her yesterday was standing in the door. She stood in shock for a moment, before regaining her senses and saluting him. He took in her appearance, dressed in cadet uniform, and straps in her hands. He was impressed, nobody was ever up this early.

However he didn't let it show, and woke up all the girls. By screaming "wake up" at the top of his lungs. Once they were all up, disarrayed as they were, he told them to get dressed and gather up outside, then left. They did as they were told.

~Small Time Skip~
Valerie P.O.V

Once everyone was gathered up where we were told to meet, I had figured out what we were doing today. Everybody would be testing their balance by hanging from various wires that were similar to those used for ODM gear.

Soon a limited amount of people were being tested and while some struggled, some were complete naturals. My test had gone smoothly. When it came time for Reiner, I watched him out of the corner of my eye. His stance said nervousness, but his results were the complete opposite. He was just fine. A small smile etched it's way onto my face, and only if you were to look closely, could you tell. Despite being pretty bulky, he managed well. As tests continued, a commotion had begun to stir. Annie was by my side when we saw what was going on.

Turns out, one of the guys who had almost started a fight last night was hanging upside down. As everyone laughed and I let out a small chuckle as well. Unknown to me, Reiner, who had taken a place beside me was staring.

Reiner P.O.V

'She's different, without a doubt. I can't explain it, but there's something about her. Just what is it?' I thought. Currently, Eren was upside down, and she had let out the smallest of laughs. Alas, it was gone as quickly as it came.

'She's Erwin Smith's adopted daughter, but how? Just WHO are you, Valerie Ireese?"