B R U H 😧

I dead ASS wanna write a 1872 Stony fic.
Anyone else interested? Because dam, Marvel has NOT (what I know of) continue with there western Avengers, so like, it gives me more freedom 2 write a fic of that universe.

And, No one ask but... I live in Texas. Really hot and my house is right next to a desert area (all dirt and perfect to walk on :3), so I really get insperetion to write the WILD WEST! (inspiration comes in so many different ways guys, okai? :0)

So, yeah. Dead ass wanna write about a sheriff and his love interest- a drunken blacksmith- on an adventure! However, I was thinking:

*Insert a wip sound, and cool western music plays* 

I should start with a situation of a horse chase, far out of Timely. Steve, Tony, and Nat, running away from angry bandits. However, a situation happen where Steve should run apart his friends in the name of safety! But the bandits did find it odd, so they run in half. Two of them followed Steve, and shutting bullets at him, causing the sheriff to fall to a ditch? Of sand.

The bandits think sheriff Rogers is long dead. Meaning... Timely is not safe, the word has spread, even to the town- worried, however! Sheriffs best partner Bucky is chosen as the new sheriff in town! He claims his duty, yet depress that his friend is long gone, especially for Tony and so many others.

Side note: the relation ship bettwen the drunken Stark and Sheriff Rogers, was held secret. I mean, if the town had no woman's rights yet- do you really think gay rights will be a thing? It's the wilds west, the 1700's- 1800's, god speaks! Yeah... I can make this universe with that kind of rights, however... I'm not- keeps an interesting drama.

Anywho! Word spreads, even to the worst bandits to ever existed, they like to call themselfs... HYDRA. Now that Steven is not around, they can trash the town, even if Bucky was the the new sheriff, Skull isn't scare of that little boy.

And that's the main mission for the new group call Avengers will rise up. In the name of ROGERS!

.... Steve also has a side adventure away from his town. His horse died meaning he needed to walk, apparently- hoping to find a town or a cave, just something. But a heat stroke  took over him... And he woke up in a tent? Oh no, it was a Tepee!

And that's where he meets Read Wolf and even Clint :3

Clint's family died (lived in a farm), so he travel in a horse by himself to find a new home, because he don't want to feel so alone. He was in a "suicide misson." Till he found these natives- grown to love it- learn archery- and learn to move on in peace.

As much as Steve too wanted to stay with Wolf's small civilization, he needed to go back home. But before he leaves, Wolf needs his help. He heard about the great sheriff Rogers, so he believes Steve will help his people to stay where they live.

It's a perfect place with good soil, and a river next to the home, including a beautiful view of canyons from a couple of miles away. It there land, land of there ansistors. But an industrial town suggested them to move, so they can build new train tracks.

Wolf wanted Steve to talk with the mayor, to suggest on not doing that ( good wording there, nutty). So Steve agree! And oh boy, is this town huge! A lot of architecture, steam, and people= more crime ( a steam punk, kAinDa style I wanna go and achieve. Spoiler alert! That's the town that Howard Stark lives ;D). And Steve found it amazing yet.... not. Any who, it gets worst, the mayor is an aggressive bitch, took Steve's suggestion as war, and boom- there's another plot! And oh boy does the natives are so ready to fight.... But not Steve....

-

Tada! 🎉
That's the plan. And u know fuck it, am a do it 👍I think this draft is pretty good!... I hope, I'm writing this and it's already 1 39 am, good night y'all 🤠

yyeeeEEE haaW!