A Movie Rant <3 And More :0

My Life as a Zucchini/ Or My Life as a Courgette, was a pretty cute story (: Very sad, but its a nice 2016/17 film.

I fall in love with it! The style reminds me of- like typical children's picture book <3 wich I think its base on a book or an autobiography (I should do better research, since this film is originally from France.  Meaning I have NEVER hear of this film or book, till Netflix  recommended to me!)?  But over all this story is cute.

But is also very freaking dark. Like...dark as in, these kids (like 7 to 10 year olds) are deep- traumatized. But, the film dosent go tooooo deep. Cause they are kids, they dont know how bad it is- they are aware of it- but they are not age where they understand what they lead theme as orphans. Well they do and don't? I wana talk aboyt it, BUT I WANT YALL TO WATCH IT.

It hits me hard man. I never felt so attached to fictional characters before in my LIFE! Especially when Zucchini still loves her mom inspite how she didn't really show affection to him. I know he's very younger than me, but God dam I feel that, that feeling that you love your perent- its the person you should love the most- and you do- its family- but you know the bad things they have done- especially that one time YOU might gotten too far wich leads to traumatized (and in my case, including trust)..... you still love them either way.

So plz! Go ahead, watch it, its a good film. I give it an 9.5 out 10. But why not 10 out 10? Well...

Some things/ scenes come ot fast. I get it, the film only has one hour but dam, Simon came out pretty fast. Telling Zucchini about why he's an orphan and  even the others.

Also, I think its also quite awkward that the main character (Zucchini) had a crush on this girl name Camille. And Zucchini kiss her without conset (even tho she was not sleeping and she like it, YOU STILL CANT KISS SOME WITHOUT THERE APRUVAL)... At the end they get adopted together is... Kainda awkward.

Imagine them growing up, and one of them being like, "hey remember we use to like- like each other." How... Does that go? Are the kids, well more like SIBLINGS,  still love each other or.... IDK man, is incest ok in France?... Ok I look it up, and its legal apparently ._. Oh well, I learned something...

BUT

THATS NOT THE POINT OF THE FILM

The point is... family uwu

Jk, its not.

Well, kainda.

Its just an, I guess drama. But I see it also as an indie movie. Because its a film about orphans. Each with a struggle, but they all have something in common, the feeling of not being loved. At least...

Yet, they all live much more happy than at there perents homes. Cause they have each other, they help, and love one another.

Even if one of the kids is a bully or if Zucchini and Camille left the orphanage. They will still live along.

Also, can I just say I also like Simon? Again, not the fan of him being open so quick, since he is being introduced as a bully, but I'll slip it. Cause he so much more than a bully, well he is, but you know- he's grouchy, yet he cares. He's shown growth by helping Camille, having a (funny yet awkward) bond with the boys before they go to bed by having a conversation about the bird's and the bees, and even telling Zucchini to go with his new perent because he is so lucky. Not many people adopt children, so this kind opportunity is the ONLY one he might ever get. And Simon says all of that when Zucchini told him he wont do it cause he dosent wnat to leave them all.

Man, after watching the film. I remember a lot of scenes and characters names. The movie has stick with me right away, unlike some Marvel movies 😬 I am looking at you Endgame ]:< fucking- looking ass- bad- spit on the floor you walk on- stupid ass- I GET SALTY- bad movie. *spits*