The Reason...

Aight, aight, this chapter is going to be serious cause I have some things to clarify y'all. 

Ok 👏 So! I noted you guy if I should get rid of my smutty drawings- and I got a couple of responses, so am here to tell more about it. However, I should of worded it differently cause, I DO want to get rid of my lewd art. I've though of this for a while (more like- every single time I post a new lewd art or when I look back at them) and now I think I SHOULD get rid of my lewd arts. Because I've go a couple of reasons why.

One! I already got 3 warnings from Wattpad. One was like 3-4 years ago by a DDLC fan art, and apparently it was not aloud because it was, base on Wattpad terms- supporting suicide (and they ask if am ok... I was). Wich you know.... I can see that how so I just deleted the chapter. Then, years later, I already got 2 warnings from the same book of my collection. One of them... I did understand (sorry Wattpad), because it was showing to much 0-0 (even when you cover the privet parts). And the other, I don't know why. I mean it was just Wasp and Scott (AvAc) hugging each other, it was just a cute drawing so like- what? .... but I deleted it anyways. Also, I think I have one more- but its not showing me where! So I might have 4 already? Who knows. 

Anyhow, already got 3 strikes- and I don't want t have another one cause am scared that Wattpad is going to band my account. So you know- I think I should just stop, cause lewd art in Wattpad is quite risky. So, I should just delete the hot drawings, because I dont want to show new ones in this platform anymore

Second reason, is because am about to turn 17- meaning one more year latter am going to be 18. And Im sure most of you guys are still in middle school, or freshman's. So its just going to be weird (for me, cause I live in America. I know age of consent is different from other countries, but you know- I live here not there). But dont worry, I am comfortable writing smut in Wattpad, cause it seems to be aloud- however, I feel like its not going to be for much longer, I might use another platform when am 18. 

And reason number three! I WANNA USE ANOTHER PLATFORM FOR MY LEWD ART COLLECTION! So I wont get band and make money out of it :) Although, I'm a make one when I turn 18 (Im thinking Insta and Twitter). So wait till 2 years- or a bit longer if you are too young to see some hot anime titties. And dam, I though I was going to e serious in this chapter.....

But I stated my case. Im going to remove my lewd art, but am gong to set a timer for 24 hours so you can say good bye to them. Oh and side note! If am ever going to make another lewd art (Just for now) I wanna make a discord server (at least by July 27) just to talk about hentai and to show each others hot art, HOWEVER, you must be 17 up to 19 years old... so yee... Im still going to draw hentai, just not in this platform. 

Thank you for your time.