Haven Of The Darkness and The Light

"H to the E to double L's to the FUCKING NAW YOU SON OF A WHORE!"

(Y/N) screamed, slamming her fists against her lavish mahogany desk. The female huffs in anger, fires of rage and irritation smolders in the small narrowed eyes of hers as she weighed the pros and cons of the situation her colleague is asking her to do.

Pros: she would finally go to a proper night out and have fun as a regular young adult after years of hiding herself in isolation due to countless days of working inside her office.

Cons: get killed by the corrupted government officials, sexual predators, public figures, all whom she exposed in the vast media outlets.

They are all entering Dionysus Central Building for the party; don't get (Y/N) wrong, there are some good yet clueless people who doesn't know which are the good guys and which are not, but it's took risky for her to go. Although the female goes under another name and identity, there might be people who aren't so dumb and figure that she's "Shadow".

Shadow... the name was given to her by the citizens as they believed that she was a perfect balance of the light and the darkness.

"Do you really think I'm going inside that building?! Shit! They might know who I am and kill me!"

"Look just hear me out—"

"No. That's my answer and it's final," (Y/N) deadpanned.

"(Y/N)..." he says lowly, reaching inside of his pocket, pulling out a red envelop that's embroidered with gold letterings. "If you change your mind... take this and you can go in tonight. I'll be inside the moment it starts."

The boy gently smiles, easing (Y/N)'s tensed state. As he was about to make it out of the door, (Y/N) calls out. "Jimin..."

"Yes?"

"God I regret a lot of things and having this conversation with you tops the list."

Jimin inwardly chuckles, leaning his body against (Y/N)'s door frame. He's handsome— no that's an understatement— Jimin is hot, sexy, he would be easily be misunderstood as a man slut, but from the depth of his eyes... he gave a tender expression that lulled her in.

(Y/N) had always loved the way his voice quickens when a sparkle of new idea comes to his senses, or as he loose himself when he's working with (Y/N) while writing a groundbreaking article. (Y/N) may have a teeny weeny crush on the male and exerts her frustration as the boy was too dense to notice her feelings.

"Nothing, never mind," (Y/N)'s face is tinted red, grabbing the red envelope from the desk.

"Alright... you're cute when you blush," he commented.

The girl rolls her eyes, fighting back a smile that's tugging the sides of her lips. The moment Jimin closed the door, (Y/N) hastily opens the red envelope and read the information. She sighs loudly, not knowing whether if she should attend or not.

"Dionysus Central Building..."

The night rolled over sooner than expected. The bright blue sky transformed into an ocean of blackness while the shimmering stars illuminated the moonless, jet black sky, as if it reminded her that even in darkness there is still light. (Y/N) felt the humidity flowing in her sleeves, coating her skin with perspiration. The air was still and heavy, thick clouds covered half the sky.

She looked at the red envelop again. "Dammit Jimin! Why are you forcing me to go to this stupid thing in the last minute—"

Sirens.

The sirens jolted (Y/N), her heart jumping into her throat as her brain registered the meaning of the jarring racket. She exits her building, seeing people rushing in one direction and one direction only: Dionysus Central Building.

(Y/N) sprinted.

Running.

Faster than ever before.

"J-Jimin... Jim-Jimin is in th-that— oof!" She fell to the ground, head hitting first. She grunted, trying to pull herself up, but the impact her head made with the ground created a sequence of blurry images that danced around her perspective. She sat in agony and semi-blindness amid the chaos. Then as she began recovering her consciousness, she found herself standing by a pillar some distance from the Dionysus Central Building: she saw— everywhere— mayhem, screaming, crying for help.

A chain of new flashes broke out, lifting and spreading the incandescent radioactive gasses, and a great hush of flame rose, obliterating the building, the people, everything inside.

"N-no—NO! JIMIN! JI—" she cried, hands banging the cemented floor. "N-no he must be alive, he couldn't have gone inside yet—"

(Y/N) stood up and her phone fell to the ground.

1 Text Message from Baby Mochi a minute ago

The panic starts out as a thin cellophane... then in another minute the panic is a deluge of ice water surrounding every limb, creeping higher until it passes her mouth and nose. Her hands were shaking and when she saw the message, her phone fell, tears came in flooding down her eyes as she covers her mouth with both of her hands. A blast of flame, in a lateral sheet, came in again from the building, creating great rags of fire, changing from red to violet and back through the spectrum to red again.

Baby Mochi: I love you (Y/N)

.
.
.
.
.
A/N

Welcome to the first Author's Note! Thank you for clicking on this book and hope y'all like it~ just some warnings to start this off so you guys won't come and attack me XD

Warnings!
•Sexual Scenes
•Gore (there will be lots just saying. Don't say "omg right in front of my salad!"— I'll just be saying "I told u so")
•Scenes that will make you want to rip out some of the character's throat

 Don't say "omg right in front of my salad!"— I'll just be saying "I told u so")•Scenes that will make you want to rip out some of the character's throat

—France💛💛