Chapter 3: The Devil

"Oh Louis Williams Suga Adams the 3rd, I pray for your mercy."

(Y/N) shrieked as she stood still in front of Taehyung. He was wide awake, more than awake, as he cocks his cold hard gun to (Y/N), eyeing her with his bleak black eyes that showed the passionless face of an executioner.

"Please don't let me die today," she murmured as she slowly walked to him in alert.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" he clenched his teeth.

He doesn't know where he is nor the woman standing in front of him. (Y/N) had medical supplies on her hand, so Taehyung presumed that she must be one of his enemy's whores who's job was to keep him alive so they could torture and force information out of him.

"Relax, I'm not here to hurt you," she persuaded. (Y/N) took off her jacket and even lifted up her shirt (much to her discomfort) to show Taehyung she held no weapons that could harm him in anyway.

"Who," he repeated, this time his voice was more immaculate. "Are you and what do you want from me."

"Look pal..." (Y/N) was in front of him, her hands gently latching at tip of his gun and lowering it until it was no longer directed at her. Taehyung watches her soft and caring hands detangle his grip off the gun. "I-I was wondering around downtown an hour ago and I saw guys surrounding you. You were about to pass out from exhaustion so I needed to help you somehow in someway and it worked. You're at a motel now and I just came back with medical supplies to properly treat your wounds."

He nodded, somewhat satisfied of her explanation. "And your name?"

"It's (Y/N)," she answers with a gentle smile. (Y/N) pointed at his bullet wound. "Can I clean it out now? We don't want to risk it getting infected."

"This gun is loaded and if you do some sketchy shit, I won't hesitate to shoot your head," he growled, locking his eyes with (Y/N). He folded his arms as a hellishly mean glare stamped his face the moment (Y/N) began the process.

She understood the reason he's acting so defensive. First of all, not even an hour had past when street thugs cornered him too a wall with weapons that could potentially lead him to his death. And second, he woke up in a strange environment with a girl holding sharp scissors on her hand as he lay helplessly bleeding on the couch.

"I have to... Um.." she bit her lips as she looks at his waistline. The bullet wound was below his torso, and luckily, it didn't hit a major artery. "Pull down your pants."

"Do whatever."

(Y/N) nodded. She unbuckles his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled them down at a proper length. Taehyung shivered as the cold air hit his skin, but (Y/N)'s warm hands heated him up quickly.

She was observing the bullet wound since it looked nothing like she'd expected from her extensive crime dramas. Instead of a neat reddened hole, it was oozing with dark congealing blood and the putrid smell of this metallic substance was enough to initiate a gag reflex. She wanted to raise her hand to her mouth and throw up, but she sucked it up and continued performing the basic procedures of cleaning a bullet wound.

"This is going to hurt," she held up a needle and a thread specifically designed for stitching human skin. She sat next to him. "You can hold onto my waist and act as if I'm a stress ball."