→ you meet them again

Sakata Gintoki

"Heh, you were completely wasted last night!" Gintoki snickered as he looked at you rubbing your forehead in an attempt to sooth the headache

"Oh please, you were too! I woke up this morning to see you scratching your balls while drooling about that weather girl!"

"Let a man have his moments will you?!" Gintoki blushed as he averted his eyes from you.

"Well then wi-"

"(y/n) nee-chan!" Kagura called out happily as she pulled open the paper door, "I am hungry!~ Can you make me breakfast???" She whined before jumping on you and burying her face between your boobs.

You giggle with a small smile on your face, petting her vermilion hair, "yeah yeah, wait a few minutes and breakfast will be ready." You kiss her head and get up while Kagura cheered.

Gintoki watched as you made your way to the kitchen and wear the apron. As he watched you, he could only think of, "I can totally wife her right now..."

"Eh, what was that Gin-chan?"

"EH?! IT WAS NOTHING!! OF COURSE NOTHING! GIN-SAN WAS DEFINITELY NOT THINKING ABOUT WIFE MATERIAL AFTER ALL, GIN-SAN IS THE MILLIONAIRE PLAYBOY WHO PLAYS WITH GIRLS HEARTS, SO WHY WOULD HE EVER THINK OF HAVING A WIFE?! NEVER EVER-"

"Gin-san. . . i never said anything about a wife. . ." Kagura looked at the adult with bored eyes, "Unless. . ." a mischievous grin crept up on the girl's face.

"Kagura, don't-"

"Good morning everyone!" Shinpachi greeted as he took off his shoes.

"SHINPACHI!! GIN-CHAN HAS A CRUSH ON-"

"KAGURA!!!!" Gintoki slammed his body against the poor yato.

"Whoah! When did I miss the wrestle mania?!" You exclaimed as you come out of the kitchen.

"Nee-chan! Gin- chan has a-"

"KAGURA!!!!!!"

Takasugi Shinsuke