→ you accidentally reveal a body part

A/n: for those who can't read the full title, it's
"you accidentally reveal a body part"

Huehueh, I'm giving a heads up, these scenarios are not going in a serial, it's all random.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sakata Gintoki

You slam open the paper door of the Odd Jobs and stomp inside, apparently when you feel lazy, you tend to use excessive strength

You slam open the paper door of the Odd Jobs and stomp inside, apparently when you feel lazy, you tend to use excessive strength. You reach towards the couch, not glancing at the silver haired male sitting on the chair reading porn, and flop onto it.

"Oi oi, don't go barging into someone's house like its yours!" Gintoki blandly said as he flipped the page.

"Ugh, let a woman live!" You whine, throwing a leg over the head of the couch. This caused your kimono to slowly start slipping out off your leg. Gintoki immediately noticed it.

He leaned forward as he closely stared at your leg. 'JUST SLIP ALREADY!' He internally screamed as his eyes were bulging out at the perverted images going through his head at the moment.

Slowly, as if in a strip show, the kimono slid down— finally revealing your leg, while you didn't even have the slightest idea what was going on. That is, before Gintoki screamed.

"Kyaaa! What is that?! The Amazon forest?!" Gintoki was horrified as he pointed at your bushy leg. "What is this?! Don't tell me monkeys and gorillas are gonna come out of there!!"

"Huhhh?" You groan out as you picked your ears, "what wrong with my manly leg? You got a problem with it? Huh? Jealous that I have more body hair than you??" You blow the ear wax from your finger while smirking victoriously.

"That is not a thing to be jealous of!!" He pointed at your leg, "as a woman, you are supposed to have smooth, white hairless legs! Not some gorilla legs!" He heavily inhaled before continuing, "THIS IS SO WRONG IN SO MANY ASPECTS!"

"WHATS WRONG IS YOU ARE BEING RACIST!" You shout back, "think of the readers that aren't white! Stop saying white, smooth legs!" "Like I give a damn!" "You should give a damn! Or else this book will lose it's readers and the stupid author will lose motivation and we will no longer continue!" You pant out, Gintoki copying your movements as well.

"You see, the author has no plot idea. There's many readers who have smooth hairless legs and yet the author forced them to have a forest on their legs! Talk about lame ass idea!"

"Yeah!" Gintoki grabbed me by my collar and glared harshly, "listen here you dumb author, give my reader smooth sexy legs or else I'll tear your boobs off!"

I gulp down before waving my hands frantically at you, "uhm, (y/n)? A little help?!"

"Nah, you deserve it." You sneer at me.