→boredom

I AM SO SORRY!!! I DIDNT REALIZE I PUBLISHED THE INCOMPLETE WORK!!! ANYHOW! I PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE NOW COMPLETED IT!!! SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!!

"Gin-chan! Gin-chan! This is unbelievable!!!" Kagura bursted through the doors, her face twisted into an expression of disbelief and shock as she frantically waved a magazine. "Look at this, aru!" She smacked the magazine on Gintoki's face.

"Oy!" Gintoki cursed as his vein popped up on his forehead, "calm down will you?! What's so exciting about this magazine?!"

"Just take a look at page number sixty nine!! You won't believe it yourself!!"

Shinpachi perked up as he momentarily stopped brooming, "I bet the author intentionally made it that number."

"Like duh," Gintoki rolled his eyes, opening the magazine, "no one else has that outdated mind."

"Gin-chan, you might wanna contain your words or the author will make you have more ass hair than Madao."

"Kagura-chan! That's no way for a lady to talk!"

"Shut up Glasses!"

"You-"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

Shinpachi and Kagura flinched as they looked at the silver haired male, who stood up from his chair gawking at the magazine with his red eyes wide like saucers.

"What's what, Gin-san?"

"Heheh, that was my reaction when I first read it, aru!"

"I can't believe it," Gintoki smacked his face, "let's go find (y/n)."

"Hai!" Kagura skipped out with Gintoki following behind her, adjusting his sword on his hip.

"BUT WILL ANYONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON?!" And Shinpachi's Glasses also followed after them, locking the door in process.

"WHY DOES MY GLASSES HAVE MORE IMPORTANCE THAN I DO?!"

-

A (h/c) haired girl in her blue kimono was mindlessly walking through the streets, completely bored out of her mind hoping to find something of her interest.

"Woah, that gay bar looks promising..." She muttered to herself before nodding and proceeding towards the said place. "Hah, might as well get lai-AHHH!"

A heavy force kicked her back as she was sent sliding across the streets, before rolling into a stop by crashing her head into a pole.

"(Y/n)! You traitor!!" Gintoki fumed, clutching the magazine in his hands.

"Geez, did your unwashed underwear finally got to your nose?" (Y/n) grumbled standing up and patting off the dust.

"Oh Gin-san you've found (y/n)-sa-AHHH!!! (Y/N)-SAN! YOU'RE BLEEDING!!!"

"Well duh, I'm on my period."

Shinpachi blushed, "n-not from there! I meant you're bleeding from your head!"

"(Y/n) you nasty," Gintoki held a disgusted expression, "how dare you say those things to a boy in his puberty!"

"That doesn't even make any sense!" (Y/n) wiped off the blood using the back of her hand, "why the heck are you here anyways? I thought you needed some time away from me." (Y/n) emphasized with her fingers.

"Why are you so- what the- oh ohhhhh!" Gintoki's eyes widened in realization. "So that's why you have not been annoying me these days!"

(Y/n)'s eyebrows twitched. ''Annoying' huh?'