Liquid Lava Love

🚧 Disclaimer🚧 
*This chapter contains adult sexual content intended for mature audiences only*

🚧 Disclaimer🚧  *This chapter contains adult sexual content intended for mature audiences only*

Y'all ain't ready 👀

Davina

"Make love to me Janet."

She seemed a little taken aback from my request but she stood up without hesitation anyways.

"Are you sure?" I nodded my head as she held her hand out helping me to my feet,
"I'm sure Jan."

"Alright" she bit her lip and looked around the room as she contemplated something in her mind.

"Can you step out into the other room for a second?" I raised my eyebrow, "I just want to get a few things together." I agreed reluctantly.

As I waited in the other room I took this chance to freshen myself up in the bathroom and try to calm my nerves. I was giving myself a pep talk in the mirror, trying to get a hold of myself.
I eyed my reflection. C'mon D, don't be a coward.
I held onto the counter and rocked myself back and forth, taking deep breaths.
In and Out

Another five minutes had past and I knocked on her bedroom door to see if she was ready.
"Come in" she sang from the other side.

I opened the door to find that all the lights were off, only a few candles were lit around the room as well as the fireplace giving off a romantic glow. There was soft music playing through the radio on the night stand and the couches that were in front of the fireplace were now gone, in their place were pillows and blankets made up to look like a bed. Next to it were bottles of clear liquid that I didn't recognize. I smiled to myself seeing Janet standing there in front of it, tugging on her ear looking as nervous as ever.

"If I had more time to prepare, I would've made it more special for you and at least get you some flowers or something." I shook my head making my way to her,

"This is absolutely perfect." I kissed her lips gently,
"I love you." the words rolled off my tongue so naturally, I had completely forgotten why I was so hesitant to tell her this in the first place. She smiled and bit her lip,

"I love you more...and I want to show you just how much."

She kissed my lips one more time and made her way behind me. I could feel her hands move my hair to the side as she found the top of my dress zipper, slowly she began unzipping me. My heart was beating so fast in anticipation I could almost feel it in my throat. I wanted her to touch me, just then I felt her soft kisses on my shoulders as she slipped my dress down my arms. I tilted my head to the side while she left a trail of wet kisses on my neck, gliding her tongue up to my ear biting the skin gently, sending a chill throughout my entire body. By now my dress was on the floor, leaving me in nothing but my black lace panties.