Chapter 6

I slowly opened my eyes, regaining my strength. I shot up when I didnt recognize the scent. A woman in a lab coat pushed me down causing me to growl. "Get. Off. Me." I growled threw clenched teeth.

"Then lay down, you hit your head. Hard. Your under bedrest. Its alphas orders." She said pulling out a needle. I screamed crawling up my bed, as far away from the doctor as I could. 

"I will not take that shot unless Kendall is with me. Get him. Now." I alpha demanded causing her to turn around and sprint out the door. I smiled lightly and got comfortable. I closed my eyes feeling weak and rested for about a minute before the door swung open and Kendall came running threw the doors. 

He ran up to me hugging me and kissing my face. "You will never leave my side." He said kissing my forehead. I smiled and nodded. "About the shot?"

I shook my head rapidly causing him to chuckle. He pushed his lips against mine and I felt a stinging in my shoulder. I pushed him off me to see a doctor with an empty needle and a grin on her face. I growled, trying to get up but failed falling into Kendall. He embraced me, tight may I add. 

"Cant. Breathe." I said causing him to let go. He picked me up bridal style and walked us out of the hospital. "How long was I out?" I asked

"About a week" He said, I gasped. 

"I must have made you behind on your work. Im so sorry." I said with a embarresed sigh. He shook his head. 

"You are more important than work." He said tightnening my grip on me. I smiled feeling loved. "Go to sleep." He whispered, I nodded closing my eyes and drifted away..

~

I ran away, feeling no emotion except fear. "Kendall?" I screamed for him. 

"Its just me." A deep voice said from behind me. I turned to him with dark eyes. "How are you my dear?"

I growled at him, his eyes widened. "So. She's come?" He asked. I nodded, standing still. "I'm coming for you this time, not your mother." He spit at me. I widened my eyes, taking steps back. 

He prowled at me causing me to scream. 

I shot out of bed hot and sweaty. "Baby whats wrong?" Kendall asked pulling me into a hug. I pulled him close, holding him close. Flashbacks of my past waved into my braid causing a tear to stream down my cheek. 

I pulled him tighter, knowing what I had to do. "I love you so much Kendall.." I said into his ear. He sighed and said it back laying me back in bed and told me I need to sleep.

I didnt sleep. I just sat there, thinking about my past. How my mother would take me to the fairgrounds with my old friend. We would go on the smaller rides, too afriad to go onto the big ones. And one time we lost my friend, but later found her hugging a tree. We called her 'Tree Hugger' after that which always made her laugh. I miss her, a lot. I havent talked to her since she moved away about a year ago. 

Thats when I got it. I looked to the side to find Kendalls cell phone. I picked it up, trying to remember her phone number. I kept saying "Please be the right number, please be the right number." 

"Hello?" Her voice said. I smiled. 

"Jada?" I said. I heard her squeal. 

"Rosella!" She said threw the phone. "Wher have you been?"

"Its a long story.."

~

"Rosey, are you sure you want to do that?"

"Yes, Jada trust me." I said. I heard her sigh.

"Alright, call me when you can." She said and hung up. I sighed setting down the phone.

"Trust me Kendall, this is for the best."

~

~

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNN

So nobody commented last chapter. -_-

feeling the love.

really just taking it to heart....

SERIOUSLY THO LIKE BLEEHHH