Chapter 14: Part 2

We both ran back, ignoring the cold water on our skin and the sand stuck to our feet. I ran infront of Kendall, challenging him to get to the towel first. He grabbed my waist pulling me back and running in front of him. I squeeled and ran faster, not wanting to run as fast as I could.

I ran faster, beating him there. He glared at me with a playful smile. "Cheater." he mumbled. I shook my head reaching up and pecking him nicely. He growled lightly casuing me to pull away. I looked at him a little confused and he must have noticed, "They are looking again."

I rolled my eyes, "Kendall, you cant expect every guy to not look at me." I said. I leaned in kissing his neck softly. "I mean, they wont touch me." I said against his neck. He growled lightly. I chuckled pulling away, before I could get up he pinned me to the towel.

Looking into my eyes he said, "Never do that again, unless you want to be mine officially." I stared at him shocked. He knew I hated it when he talked about mating or anything to do with mating. "I know thats a touchy spot for you, I really do. But we have been together what, 8 months? I need to mark you, you're MY angel." He said.

It killed me, it really did. I wanted him to do it just as much as he did but I just couldnt risk it. I would be killed if he died because people knew he was my mate. I wouldnt be able to live. "I-Im sorry." I stuttured, turning away. I couldnt look into the eyes of him, not when he is sad.

"Dont apologize, you're doing it for my safety." He said getting up. I followed behind him, which he was leading to the water. We stood at the edge, watching the sunset.

"This is boring. Why do girls enjoy this?" He said, I rolled my eyes. I pushed him causing him to fall into the water.

"Is it still boring?" I asked.

Kendalls POV

I stared at her, processing what just happened. Had she just pushed me?

I got up, she was smiling brightly. "You're soo dead." I said stalking towards her. My wolf was screaming at me to take off her suit and take her now. I couldnt and it killed me.

She started running and I followed, running quickly. I loved chasing her. "You'll never catch me alive!" She squeeled as I took her by the waist.

"I already did." I said kissing her neck while she was in my arms. He face had leaned into my head, rubbing it against me. Her face was so smooth and soft, I couldnt get enough of it. "God Rosey, you're so beautiful." I said on her neck. She mumbled something that I coundnt quite get. I was to focused on her neck and her hair.

I pulled away and rested my chin on her shoulder. Something came out of her lips, something like pure gold. "You're toxic, Im slipping under with yah. Taste of your poison, paradise. Im addicted to you dont you, know that you're toxic." She sang. Jesus Christ. I am whipped.

"Kendall?" She whispered. "God you're-"

"Say it again."

"I didnt get to finish."

"My name." I growled.

She turned and wrapped her arms around my neck, Her dark brown, almost black eyes staring into mine.

"Kendall. Alpha, Kendall.." She whispered. My wolf was almost surfacing. I pushed him back, knowing what he would do. "Alpha, my mate."

The words, my mate, rang threw my head. "Rosey, I would stop if I were-"

"Kendall, my mate, the alpha, my love. The man I cant get enough of, the man I want to live with forever. The man I will never get tired of. Kendall, my mate, My alpha." She said. I was certain, my eyes were pitch black. I cant resist feeling the urge to mark her, I needed to. She reached up, her soft lips conected with mine causing my stomach to flip. I moved mine, wanting it to deepen.

She granted, syncing mine with hers. I slid my tongue into her mouth. The taste of her mouth made me yearn for more of her. My wolf was so close, I didnt want him to come. He wanted to do things with her, things I cant allow.

"Rosey.." I said pulling back and leaning my forehead into hers.

"Hmm?" She said looking into my eyes. Her eyes now dark, and full of.. anger?

"Whats wrong?" I asked pulling my head away, concern filling me.

"I-I just.." She sighed, "I want you to mark me. Damn I want it so bad. I just can't and it kills me." She said, mark me. God, she said it. I knew that she wasnt asking but, I knew she will one day.

"Why cant you?" I asked tilting my head to the side. She sighed, a long, annoyed sigh. But her once angry eyes became sad, almost lonely.

"I cant risk losing you." She croaked, tears filling her eyes. I wanted to kiss her, hug her, cuddle. I just couldnt. It would leave to much worse things.

"Lets go home?" I asked. She nodded, "Ill grab our things. Meet me in the car." I said pulling out the keys, clothes and shoes. Throwing them at her. She nodded catching the keys and runing towards the car. I packed up and started walking towards the car.

SOOOO

A Little into Kendalls eyes.

THERE WILL BE A PART THREE, BY THE WAY.

I am dedicating this chapter tooooooooo Frostedfloof. She helped me choose Sergio to be Kendall. Thank you again.