Chapter 14

I woke up with a big smile on my face. My face was rested on Kendall's chest. I don't know why I started the day so happy, I'm not a morning person.

I yawned, tightening my grip around Kendall. He growled, doing the same. "Good morning." His voice rumbled. I smiled at his voice.

I couldn't figure out why I was so happy this morning, not until I heard her voice. My wolf.

'Why did you block me for so young?!'

'Oh my god I missed you.' I couldn't fathom how much I missed her.

I squeeked at her voice. God I missed that voice.

'I didn't mean to block you, my wings came.'

'Oh..'

I started thinking about the future. Me and Kendall, when everything is gone and we can mate and he can mark me. God I wanted him to mark me.

"What are you thinking about?" Kendall asked.

"You. Naked." I shrugged. He looked at me shocked. I giggled and ran my hand over his bare chest.

"You're so beautiful." He said moving a piece of hair out of my face. I blushed and looked away from him. He grasped my chin between his forefinger and thumb, turning my face towards him.

"Can we go out? Like to the beach or somewhere?" I asked. He thought for a second. Then a huge smile appeared on his face and he nodded. I squealed and jumped off of him running to the closet.

I grabbed my bathing suit and slipped into it, while slipping on my top Kendall walked in. I honestly didn't mind, I was comfortable with my body but, I thought he wouldn't like my body.

I quickly finished putting on my top, he didn't get to see anything. I turned to him. He stared at me dumb shocked. My bathing suit was black, the top part had small holes on the scene. My bottom half was also black. On the hips there were the same holes, separated into rows. It made me look very tan and it really complimented my curves.

I grabbed a t shirt slipping it over my head. I grabbed my booty shorts and slipped those on and my black flip flops. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

He had regular black shorts and a white t-shirt. We went downstairs and packed a small lunch and some towels with a blanket.

I grabbed the keys and ran out the door screaming "I CALL DRIVING."

"NO!" He screamed chasing after me. I ran into the garage and got into the drivers seat. He got in the passenger seat and smirked at me. "Do you know the directions?" He asked.

I sighed realizing I had lost. I got out of the car and so did he, we switched sides and he started the car. I giggled when country came onto the radio. He started jamming out to Play It Again.

"Play it again, play it again, play it again." I couldn't hold in my laughter. He glared at me, looking back at the road. He turned down the music.

"Don't laugh! Country is a good genre!" He said making me laugh more. He grabbed my hand causing me to smile. About 45 minutes later he pulled into a parking lot.

I squealed and starting getting yippy. "I have never been to a beach." I said. He chuckled turning off the car. I got out and grabbed the bag and my sunglasses.

We started walking to the beach. We were holding hands and he was taking the lead. We started setting up our 'camp' and I quickly started taking off my clothes. I lifted my shirt to see Kendall staring and drooling. I rolled my eyes and took off my pants.

He took off his shirt and I smiled at him. I had already seen him shirtless but he had never seen me without a shirt. I looked around the beach to see a couple guys staring at me. Kendall must have noticed too because he then wrapped his arms around me and set his chin on my shoulder from the back and growled,

"Mine."

I giggled at this simple act of possessiveness. I turned to him and pecked his lips. "Oh shit.." I mumbled. He turned around to look behind him. I then took off heading towards the water, cold water doesn't bother us much.

I jumped in and dunked my head in, enjoying the coldness. Kendall was also in the water now, and wrapping his arms around my waist. He threw me into the air causing me to scream.

Once I got up from the water I dropped my mouth at him. Then I knew just what to do. I started flapping my arms and had my head underwater, pretending I couldn't swim. I felt his arms around me and I was being pulled out of the water.

"Rosey, I'm so sorry." He said, my eyes still closed.

"I thought we both knew, I should be an actress.." I said opening an eye. He was staring at me shocked. Then I smirked and he did a little bit to.

"You are so dead.." He said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I started banging on his back.

"Kendall stop!" I screamed. I heard a throat clear behind us. I looked up and Kendall turned us around.

"Really?" I said, he put me down and I saw a couple guys standing there.

"Alpha." One of them said. I glared at Kendall. Why couldn't we have had one day to ourselves? Just one, me and him?

"What? Is something wrong?"

"Those guys are eyeballing Luna." He said. Kendall growled. I grabbed his hand.

"Kendall it doesn't matter, can we just ignore them?" I asked. "I just wanted this to be our day." I tugged on his arm. He looked down at me, I looked up with my big eyes.

"Fine but if they make any moves.." He started.

"They won't! Come on!" I said tugging him towards the water. He chuckled.

"You're whipped." One of them said as they walked away. Kendall turned to glare and I started running towards the water.

Ahh the beach.