Chapter 13

I yawned crawling into bed. Damn you Kendall.

"Hey.." He mumbled. I didnt look at him, I stared blankly forward. "Im sorry."

"I dont care. Dont you know how hard it is for me to not let you mark me? You think I dont want it? Well, I do. I just cant risk having you in danger because of me." I was now looking at him as I let the tears pour. "God damn it Kendall its so hard." I cried.

He sat there, speechless, as I sat crying. I took a deep breathe. "Maybe I should leave for a week.." I said. "Get away for a couple days."

"No." He said, no hesitant. "If you think its best for me not to mark you, than thats that. Im sorry, he wants you so bad. We cant mate before me marking you, its against tradition. You're going to go into heat soon and-"

"Oh shit." I said inturrupting him. "Shit. Shit." I got up and started pacing. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Rosey!" He screamed, banging on the door. "Rosey come back." He used alpha tone. I shook my head, trying to resist. My legs had a mind of their own. I stood in front of the door. Staring into the doors soul.

"Open the door." He said again. My hand reached for the door, I was so stiff it hurt. "Now." My hand grasped the lock and unlocked it opening it. "Good."

"I hate you.." I mumbled. As if stabbing his heart, he slammed me into the wall. My back ached as he had both my hands in one of his large ones. His grasp was so tight.

"Dont you every disrespect me." He said, tightening his grip.

"Kendall, y-you're hurting me.." I said breathing heavy. He smirked letting go as I fell onto the floor catching my breathe. "Monster." I said jumping out og the window and releasing my wings. I flew into the air and watched as Kendall followed me in wolf form.

'Stop this nonsense Rosella'

'How dare you, use alpha tone on me. Am I just a pack member? Is that all I am to you? Fuck you and your stupid pack.'

He stopped and stared at me as I hovered over his wolf. He shifted back, pain filling his eyes. "Dont you every disrespect this pack."

"Dont you use me like Im a toy!" I screamed at him, tears pouring down my cheeks. I flew to a tree and took a break, resting my wings. Kendalls wolf came running through the woods, staring up at me. "Look who decided to show up." I said looking at my nails.

"You are so going to be punished." He said as he shifted. I looked down at him and smirked, realising just what I could do.

"Awe look at the little thing." I said in a baby voice. He looked at me confused until he realised he was naked. "Its so small and adorable."

"Dont. What are we 12?"

"Mentally? Yes."

"Have you seen bigger?" He asked.

"Much." I stated. He growled lowly. "Like compared to you? Haha, much MUCH bigger." I smirked.

"Get your ass down here." He used alpha tone. I grabbed the tree and shook my head. "Now." He said even more strong.

My wings started flapping. My arms let go, I put my arm out but before I could do anything he said in alpha tone "Dont you dare use your powers." Causing my arm to go back down to my side.

My foot touched the ground. He grabbed my wrist pulling me to the pack house. "Get on your knees." He said. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Kendall..." I said, tears streaming down my face. He didnt look at me, "Ryder.." I said. He looked down at me.

"Ryder you dont want to do this please, dont make me.." I said wrapping myself with my wings. His eyes went back to normal.

"Go to bed, we will talk about your punishment in the morning." He said. I nodded, getting into bed, facing the wall. He did the same thing, facing the other wall.

"I will always love you Rosey, no matter what." He said. A tear streamed down my face.

"I hope you know, I will never hate you." I said. He turned to face me and I did the same thing. "What I sai-" His lips crashed into mine, inturrupting.

"As much as I'd love for you to get on your knees, I would never force you to." He chuckled. I blushed, probably looking like a tomato. "You still get a punishment though."

I groaned, "I'd rather get on my knees." I said. He looked at me with a smirk.

"Or you could do that." He chuckled. I pushed his shoulder playfully.

"Perv."

I DONT KNOW I LOVE THIS CHAPTER

KENDALLS GETTIN HORRRNYYY

tehe

k so rate, comment, and follloww

AND if you like this story go check out my book The Human Alpha.

DO IITT