Chapter 16

I sat in the guest room that I will now call my room for a while. I put headphones in and took pain pills because of my withdrawl. I groaned lightly as I rolled off the bed and looked out the window to see Kendall training. I didnt want to stare but, I missed him so much.

He had a dummy in front of him and was kicking it, punching it, honestly, beating the shit out of it. He was so full of anger. I wanted to run out there and hug him, calm him down. But, he needed to learn himself seeing as he marked me.

"Oh Kendall.." I said softly. His head snapped up and stared at me with sorry eyes. I took a large breath and turned around. I crossed my arms lazily and walked back to the bed. I plopped into the bed and groaned. "Why must life be so difficult?"

"R-Rosey.." Kendalls voice said, shakily. I looked up to see him with tired eyes, tear stains, a ripped up t-shirt. I sighed, getting up and standing in front of him. "I-I miss you." He stuttered.

I didnt look into his eyes, I know I'd fall into them if I did. "I dont know what to do, y-you marked me." I said running my hand along the mark. I heard him sniffle and he grabbed my hand causing sparks to run up and down my arm.

"D-doesnt that feel good?" He asked, I nodded still looking at the floor. "I-I did what was instinct.. I'm so sorry."

"I cant accept that so easily," I whispered. "I can't. You need to control him."

"And I have, we havent seen eachother in a week." He said pulling me to him. "I promise."

"A week?" I said, barely audible. He nodded. "I must have taken over 20 pain pills."

"You did what?"

"The withdrawl was too much, I couldnt bear it. I numbed myself up." I mumbled. He growled throwing me over his shoulder. I growled lightly. "Kendall let me go."

"You took pills."

"I did." I said letting him carry me. He growled.

He threw me into his bed. "You will never leave me again, do you hear?" He asked, I slightly raised my eyebrow but nodded. "Good. Because holy shit did I miss you."

I laughed and nodded, "Ditto."

"WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DO THE DIRTY?!" Someone screamed from the door. I turned my head to see Kendalls mum. My face turned hot and I turned my body, stuffing my face in the pillow. I yelped when someone squeezed my butt. Kendall.

"Kendall!" I squealed jumping up. I looked up at him with a glare. His mum chuckled.

"Me and Kendalls father were much more touchy feely." She said leaving the room. Kendall turned to me with an evil grin. I crawled onto the floor and he grabbed my waist.

"Oh no you dont, I agree with my mom." He threw me back onto the bed. "When are we going to do the dirty?"

"When I feel ready.." I mumbled rubbing my arm. He sighed, setting me on his lap.

"Can we do something sexual?" He asked. I nodded, sticking my forehead to his. He leaned in and softly kisses my lips. I kissed back just as softly.

I missed this, the love.