Chapter 9

I looked at him bluntly, a little rudely. I spun around so my back was facing him. "My mom." I said, "Me and my mom have a special bloodline."

He grabbed my wrist spinning me around. "Rosella stop joking around." I scoffed.

"Me and my mother are special alright? My moms half angel." I said yanking my hand away from him. "So I have her DNA. Im half angel."

He looked at me in disbelief. "Rosey."

"Kendall I need to protect you." I grabbed his hands, tears filling my eyes. "Im more strong than you." I said. "People want me, to make offsprings." He growled putting his arm around my waist.

"You are mine. Nobody will touch you." He said. I shook my head.

"Dont you understand Kendall?! I need to keep you safe! You will die, I cant let that happen!" I screamed pushing him away, "Rejection.." I whispered to myself.

He tackled me from the back and grabbed my arms. "No. You will not reject me." He spun me around so he was on top of me and my back was on the floor. He started kissing my neck causing my back to arch. I knew what he was thinking.

"God damn it Kendall dont!" I said trying to push him off. He grabbed me and pinned me to the wall, holding me up by my arms. He nibbled on my neck. I screamed at the top of my lungs, which for an angel is extremely loud. He dropped me and fell to the floor. I panted and tried to run off but he grabbed my ankle pulling me to him.

"ROSELLA STOP IT. LET ME MARK YOU." He growled, no it wasnt him. It was his wolf. "I will do worse if you dont let me.." He snarled. I pushed him off causing him to fly across the room. "Alright thats how you want to play it.." He said smirking and stalking towards me. I crawled away causing him to grab my waist and throw me over his shoulder. I banged on his back, not hard enough to hurt him but to cause him to wince. He threw me on the couch grabbing my shirt and pulling it off. I covered up my bra. He growled and grabbed my hands.

"Kendall help me.." I said looking into his gold eyes. He stopped and his eyes turned back to they're green color. He pulled me into a hug crying. I started crying too.

"Im so sorry, I was screaming at him to stop. I couldnt get control. He wouldnt stop I hated watching Rosey please forgive me. God I love you. God damn it I am going to kill him." He pulled me closer.

"If you claimed me I cant do anything about you. They'll know your my mate. I can't let them know that." I cried. I could tell he was a little angry about that because he clenched his fists while clenching my shirt.

"I wont let that happen. Please, my wolf needs it. I need it."

"Im sorry Kendall, I cant let you.." I said pulling away. He growled but nodded. He pinned me on the couch in a playful way. He kissed my lips, then traveled down to my chest. He trailed along my bra respectfully. He then looked up at me and kissed right in the middle of my boobs. He then rested his face on my chest as I stroked his hair.

~

I cried silently looking down at his sleeping figure. I bit my lip holding. I put in my headphones and listened to  Drown by BMTH. I cried because this is exactly how I feel.

Nobody is here. I mean people are here, they just dont understand.

I slowly set down his head and got up strecthing. Maybe I should just die.

I grabbed my phone and called my dad. "Hello?" He answered.

"Daddy" i answered croaking. 

"Rosey baby.."

"Im scared daddy.." I said letting the tears erupt.

"What is it?"

"I told him. And he came to me in a dream. Said hes coming for me.." I cried. He growled and said,

"I'll kill him."

"I know." I said with a chuckle, wiping my tears. "Visit me tomorrow daddy.."

"I will baby."

"Goodnight." I said hanging up and turning to my now awake Kendall.

"He?" Ken asked. I gulped loudly, a single tear strolling down my cheek.

"The man who tried to mate with my mom 3 years ago." I said setting my phone down. He quickly got up putting his hands around my waist.

"Mine." He growled. My lip trembled as I said.

"Yours, baby all yours."

~

~

~

A/N

K I cried because my boyfriend dumped me and im super depressed k dont judge me.

So im kinda venting secretly threw my book.

shhh dont tell anybody,

K love you!!