TTRBFILWM 2

Jungkook sat down on an unoccupied seat, it was at the back. He could feel the glares of the people that was already inside the room. He rests his head on his arms, sighing as tears started to form in his eyes. He was new to the school and he already have people hating on him. Just because he was a little poor doesn't mean they can just walk over him and discriminate him, he also have feelings. He then felt a tap on his shoulder, his eyes widened, and he quickly wiped his tears on his hoodie sleeves.

He looked up, being met with three girls that smirked at him.
"Hey, we heard that you're new, but we're curious on how a poor boy enrolled to a rich school where rich kids studies to" One of the girl said, being lightly slapped by her friend.
"Oi, don't say that" The girl said, laughing. Jungkook just stared at them as his lips wobbled. He buries his face back down on his arms.

He let tears fall down his cheeks, making sure it wasn't heard. Another tap on his shoulder and he did what he did awhile ago. He looked up, seeing the two guys that he almost hit when walking.
"Hi" One of the guy said, smiling. Jungkook just buried his face back on his arms. The bell rang, and he heard chairs moving. He sighed, he'll be introducing himself when the professor arrives.

Jimin and Taehyung stares at the boy at the back, what was his problem? He didn't respond and they still couldn't get a glimpse of his face. The professor then walks in, holding onto a laptop as he placed it down on his desk. He stared at all the students inside the classroom, spotting a boy at the very back.

"We have a new student everybody, please be quiet and let's hear his introduction"