TTRBFILWM 13

Jimin and Taehyung stares at eachother with wide eyes, now what will they tell the elder Jeons?
"This is your fucking fault! If you didn't blurt out that we're having a bet about him, then he wouldn't be here!" Jimin says, tears falling down his cheeks at the thought of Jungkook dying. Taehyung also had tears rolling down his cheeks, he just rolled his eyes at Jimin as he wiped it away.
"He'll eventually find out about it, Jimin! He's not a fucking idiot! He'll find out about it when you confess it to him! If we hid it longer, it might hurt him more!" Taehyung says, gulping.

"We shouldn't of have made a bet on him, if we didn't then he wouldn't be here" Jimin says, sitting down on a chair. Taehyung sat down beside him, rubbing his back.
"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't of have ruin your date, if I didn't then he would be here, smiling and all good" Taehyung says. Jimin looks at him before they hugged.
"I'm really sorry too, this whole bet thing is ruining our friendship" Jimin says, rubbing Taehyung's back. Taehyung rubs Jimin's back too, chuckling a little.

"Let's just be happy when Jungkook wakes up, be happy for the one he chooses" Jimin says as they pulled away from the hug. Taehyung nodded, before they laughed.
"You look ugly crying" Jimin says, while the other rolled his eyes.
"You too you know, bitch" Taehyung says, scoffing. They stood up, walking to Jungkook's room.

They saw the younger who laid in the white bed with machines connected to him. They both sighed, sitting down at the couch inside. Jimin was the first one to approach, he sat down at a chair he pulled to the bed and grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"We're so sorry, don't worry, when you wake up, we won't fight anymore, we want you happy"