TTRBFILWM 3

Jungkook sighs, standing up as he sniffles. He still had his hoodie on, not wanting people to know that he cried. He got in front of the class, feeling like he's gonna have a panic attack from the stares he's getting.
"Can you please remove your hood and please introduce yourself" The professor said, smiling.
"S-sir, can I just leave this on?" Jungkook says, his voice small as he stared at the class. The professor thinks for a moment, before nodding.

"H-hi" Jungkook says, barely a whisper. The professor pats his back, telling him that it's okay.
"I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'm 18 years old. I was born in Busan but we moved here in Seoul" He says, looking down. All of the students just stared at him which made him nervous more.
"Okay, Mr Jeon, you can go back to your sit now" The professor said, Jungkook just nodded and started walking away.

He could still feel the glares he had been feeling for the past hours he's here. He took a glance, seeing them now paying attention to the professor. He sat down and listened to the professor.

Jimin stared at the boy that was introducing himself. Jungkook? What an interesting name.
"Taehyung, why the heck is his head covered with his hood? Can't he just let people see his face" He says, frustrated, he really wanted to see the boy's face.
"Maybe he's shy? But I really want to see his face too" Taehyung says, shrugging off as he too stared at the hoodie covered boy.
"And I like his name, Jungkook" Taehyung continues, smirking as he crossed his arms.

"Mr Kim and Mr Park, please pay attention" The professor said. All Jimin and Taehyung could do was roll their eyes, they really hate going to school.

But at least they have a mystery to do and that is finding out the boy's face.

(Sorry if the chapters are short, it's just if I made it long, it would end too soon 😀

-Minnie out!😋)
[꾹이_토끼]