TTRBFILWM 12

"N-no, Jungkook, that was a--" Jimin was cut off as Jungkook spoke.
"No, I heard it clearly, so all of this were fake? All of the things we all did was fake? You were faking when you were at my house? Faking that you liked it so that you could give a good impression to my parents? Wow, I didn't know that, huh? I was such an idiot, I thought you guys would be like those spoiled brats" Jungkook says, tears now falling down his cheeks.

"J-Jungkook, it was a mis--" Taehyung was then cut off as the youngest ran out of the place.
"This is your fucking fa--" Taehyung was cut off again as Jimin pushed him.
"This.is.not.the.fucking.time,fucker" Jimin says before running after Jungkook. Taehyung also followed, not caring about the people that stared at them.

"Jungkook! Jungkook, stop!" Jimin yells, but didn't get a response as the boy continued to run.
"Just leave me alone! I hate you two!" Jungkook yelled back, staring at the road. He stopped, not looking side to side before he ran to cross. But as he crossed, a car came heading towards him, and hit him.
"No...no, no, no, no, no, NO!" Jimin says over and over again, witnessing what happened. He ran to Jungkook who's laid on the ground with a bleeding head.
"Jungkook!" He heard a voice, already knowing it as Taehyung's as the other crouched down beside him.

"You! Bring us to the hospital, you caused this!" Taehyung says, pointing at the car driver.

"Sorry to say this, but the patient had fell into a coma" The doctor said, shocking both males than before.
"W-what? So he have 50/50 chances of waking up or dying?" Jimin asks. The doctor nodded, but smiled a little.

"For now, he's in a stable condition, we don't know if it's gonna be like that still when it gets longer for him to wake up"