TTRBFILWM 4

It was lunch time, Jungkook sat down at the corner of the cafeteria, only a sandwich was seen in front of him. He nibbles on it as he watched people pass by him with their judging looks. He sighs, looking down as he felt his appetite going away. He put his sandwich down, pouting behind his hood. He then saw a hand in front of him, making him slightly look up. He saw the two boys from the morning, he just looked back down, thinking they would bully him.

"Hey, so, Jungkook, right?" One of them said, but Jungkook just ignored it.
"Hey, we're ta--" The other guy was cut off as the other talked.
"Taehyung, no, you're gonna scare him off" One of the guy said, making Jungkook frown. So one of them was named Taehyung?
"Jimin, he isn't talking!" The Taehyung guy said, earning a sigh from the Jimin guy.

Jungkook was getting uncomfortable, so he stood up, forgetting his sandwich. The two stared at the boy's back, sighing as they failed to see the boy's face again.
"This is your fault" Jimin says, glaring at his friend.
"He wasn't talking to us" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes as he crosses his arms.

Jungkook walks in the hallway, he had just gotten the key for his locker. He found his locker, inserting the key and opening it to see an empty space. He smiles, putting his books in. He'll surely decorate this. He then felt a presence behind him, he was glad that he had his hood on for the whole day. Feeling a tap on his shoulder, he looked back and slightly up to see the two boys from the cafeteria.

He sighs, rolling his eyes. He tried walking away when he felt his arm being grabbed. He looked at them, frowning inside his hood.

"Can we see your face?"