09 Seijoh

Hikari fell into a heap on the floor as she heard the final whistle, signaling the end of the match, and officially her defeat.

"Sorry, guys." She smiled sadly at her teammates.

"It's okay, Hikari." Yamaguchi smiled back, while Tsukishima only looked away.

"That save was great though, Yamaguchi!" She praised the freckled boy.

"W-well, I was only able to get it because you told me so early on." The boy blushed.

Hikari giggled at the adorable display in front of her. "No, trust me. That was a really great save." She turned to the tall boy. "Right, Tsukki?"

He grunted in response, but that was enough for Yamaguchi as his eyes sparkled at the thought of Tsukishima thinking he did something cool.

"See, I told you!" She giggled.

The three were interrupted when Kageyama and Hinata approached them.

"Tsukishima!" Hinata called out with his hand outstretched. Kageyama only stood beside him with a neutral expression on his face.

"What?" The blonde said carefully as he stared at the ginger's hand suspiciously.

"Shake hands with me." Hinata declared. "You're supposed to shake hands before and after a match. We didn't get to do that before the match so let's do it now."

Hikari and Yamaguchi shared amused looks as they saw the scene unfold in front of them.

Tsukishima didn't say anything but kept the same look on his face.

"Hurry up," Hinata whispered, shooting a cautious look over his shoulder before continuing, "Didn't you know? we get kicked out of the gym if we don't act like teammates."

"You got kicked out of the gym because you completely disregarded the captain's orders, and knocked off the vice-principal's wig." Tsukishima muttered quickly, the usual bored expression he usually had was back.

Hinata and Kageyama sweatdropped as they recalled what happened.

"Shake my hand!" Hinata jumped as he tried to get the blonde to comply. But the blonde wasn't letting up, and dodged every attempt that the ginger tried.

Hikari giggled as Yamaguchi worriedly approached Tsukishima.

Kageyama noticed the girl giggling alone, and went to sit by her instead of getting involved with Hinata and Tsukishima.

"So, Snowy." Kageyama said as he propped himself comfortably on the floor beside her.

Hikari flinched at the nickname, not noticing that her boyfriend had moved so close to her until he spoke up.

"You're using it so soon?" She groaned as she pressed her face against his arm, fighting off a blush.

"Of course, Snowy. You know you aren't allowed to complain about it though."

Hikari pulled away to glare at the boy, who now had a cheeky grin on his face. "I'll get you next time, Tobio. Just you wait." She whispered with a pout.

Kageyama chuckled at her words. "Sure, babe."

"Kageyama!" Hinata's voice interrupted the couple's time together.

Hikari shot them questioning looks as he whispered something to the raven haired boy.

Kageyama nodded and stood up, patting his girlfriend's head and telling her he'll just be a moment, before running up to Daichi, who had just finished talking to Tsukishima.