15 Whipped

True to his word, Kageyama came over to Hikari's that same night. Hikari's mom had texted her daughter that she'd be home late because of an emergency at work. Since her mom worked as a nurse, she was quite used to the emergencies her mom had to tend to. Whenever her mom would be home late, she would spend those nights at the Kageyama's, or Tobio would come over to keep her company.

Luckily, she'd already gotten the boy to agree to come over earlier. After the two had eaten some reheated leftovers from the fridge, the two decided to lay down on Hikari's bed.

Kageyma's back was against the headboard, and Hikari situated herself between his legs, her head resting on his chest. The boy's arms were wrapped around her waist, with his hands resting just above her flat stomach, holding the neon blue joy-con, while Hikari's hands clutched the red joy-con to her chest.

Hikari had brought it upon herself to teach her boyfriend, who had nothing but volleyball on his mind, how to play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

"So go easy on me, and pick someone weak-looking like that yellow puppy thing in a skirt!" Kageyama groaned, resting his chin on top of Hikari's head as the girl further snuggled into his chest.

"You mean Isabelle?" Hikari laughed at Kageyama's words. "Don't underestimate that pup, babe."

"Underestimate her?" Kageyama scoffed. "I know I probably suck, but I'm pretty sure I can beat you if you play as that thing who's probably just all cute, but completely useless."

Hikari shot up from his lap and turned around to face her boyfriend with raised eyebrows, her lips contorted into a half smug half amused smile. "You're sooo going to eat your words, Bakageyama."

Kageyama mumbled a reply under his breath. "I'm not going to be eating anything soon except—" But Hikari shot him a glare right before the next words could leave his mouth.

"e-except the...uhh... the spicy curry from the game! Y-you eat that to breathe fire...r-right?" Kageyama smiled at the girl nervously, remembering it happening a few times from watching her play.

Hikari shuffled off his lap, and crawled onto the empty space beside him.

"Go pick a character then." Hikari was impressed he knew that, but she didn't reply, and instead chose Isabelle with her joy-con. She waited for Kageyama to pick a character, cracking her neck as she got her game face on, ready to teach the setter a thing or two about not judging a book by its cover.

"This one then." He chose Link.

"You always use this one, so he should be pretty strong." He mumbled mostly to himself, getting himself back under control as he shuffled through the different skins.

"You're going to go easy on me, right?" Kageyama peered over to the right side of the bed, and saw that the white-haired girl had nothing but a sweet smile on her face.

"Yeah, I wont even use the final smash!" She cheerfully said before the countdown started. "If it appears, I'll let you have it."

3... 2... 1...

"No!" Kageyama groaned, slumping his shoulders as he lost for the nth time that night to the yellow puppy he'd misjudged earlier.

"It's not fair!" He whined, dropping the joy-con on the bed. "That little bitch has got a net, an umbrella, a fishing rod, a freaking sling shot! Heck that fool's got a fucking broom!" He ranted as he leered at the girl beside him, who was just too busy laughing boisterously at his words to even look at the expression of horror on his face.