~1~

Danny watched as Andi talked on the phone with Zaria. When Andi was done he sat up straight a little."Andi."

Andi got startled for a moment."Hey, your awake? You need something? Food? Water?" Andi asked standing up and sitting next to Danny."Were you planning a revenge?" Danny asked."The GIW needs to be exposed for what they did to you. They hurt a lot of people. They need justice." Andi said.

"Revenge and Justice is two seperate things. This what you are planning is not Justice." Danny said."I'm going to do it."

"This is a bad idea. Please, don't do this." Danny asked and placed his hand on hers."Danny, they won't get away with this. You should get some rest, please." Andi said and pushed him down slightly into the bed."I'm not going to rest...please don't do this. It won't turn out great." Danny said."Okay." Andi said and Danny actually being tired placed down his head again.

Andi quickly looked at herself in the mirror making sure she looked okay. She wore a pair of dark blue leather jeans, dark blue top and and dark blue boots.(Pic above). When she was sure she looked okay and Danny was asleep, she climbed her way down out of the window and landed on the grass without making any noise. She darted towards the shadows she where she won't be seen.

When she was outside UA's walls she ran towards the closest park and met up with Zaria."Hey, you sure you want to do this?" Zaria asked."We have too. We can't expect Danny to never return from his home. If we expose the GIW for what they've done then Danny can do whatever he pleases. We have too." Andi said."Okay, if you put it that way."

They went to a abandoned warehouse that Zaria usually use for things like this."Just keep in mind. This is going to be tough. Government networks are pretty encrypted and will take awhile to get into unless you wanna be caught." Zaria warned Andi."Whatever it takes." Andi said.

Zaria went over to a desk that had gadgets, speakers and a laptop. Zaria opened the internet browser, got a GIW official website open and started to get hacking.

They were doing this for a at least a hour and the laptop's screen was making their eyes droopy.

If only they knew someone was watching them from the shadows. Andi yawned."Maybe we should take a break." Zaria said."Yeah...maybe." Andi said. Suddenly Andi's phone rang. She looked at the screen and saw the caller ID said Unknown. She looked at Zaria. Zaria shrugged.

Andi answered and placed it on speaker."Hello?" Andi said."Miss. Montoya. Tonight is your lucky night." The voice said."Who's this?" Andi asked."My name is not important now. I have information you want."

"Regarding what?" Zaria asked."The Guys in White. I recently learnt that the saviour of Earth is finally save and sound. I have information that can shut their facilities down and put... what's their names again...Jack and Maddie, in jail."

Andi's eyes widen."Where are you going with this?" Andi asked."Meet me at the warehouse on the other side of the block, then we'll talk. Come alone." The call ended."What do you think about this?" Andi asked."I don't know, it sounds shady. I don't think you should go." Zaria said.

"If it is fake...I can fight my way out..." Andi said."Andi! Think this through. We're playing with fire now. Don't get gasoline on yourself. Think this through!" Zaria said."I am! I'm going. Not everything in the world is as bad as it seems. If it is fake information then I'll leave and come back." Andi said and like that she was gone before Zaria could stop her.

Zaria looked towards the desk and saw Andi's phone. She grabbed it and went outside but saw Andi was gone. Zaria looked down at the phone in her hand."I have a bad feeling about this." Zaria said and she packed up her things and went to a saver location switching off Andi's phone just in case the caller was tracking Andi's phone.