~2~

Danny's speed reached at 115/mph as he flew towards the warehouse. He eventually found it and the moment he was inside he got attacked from behind. Danny hissed when he felt his wounds scream from pain that wasn't healed yet.

"You ready for round two, Fruitloop?" Danny immediately said."I'm flattered, Daniel. Honestly. You came all the way here in your state to come see me." Vlad said as he descended from the ceiling and floated in front of Danny."I'll still kick your arse." Danny said.

"Oh, guess what! You'll like this one. I found my lost daughter." Danny blinked in confusion."What does that have to do with me saving Dani and Andi?" Danny said."Oh no, Daniel. Now it is just them." Vlad said and turned intangible going through the floor arriving at the first floor.

Vlad stood next to Lani."You see... she's my daughter." Vlad said. Lani head butted Vlad."Screw you, you asshole!" Lani shouted. Danny's eyes widen."Danny..." He looked towards Andi."I told you not to do this!" Danny said."I know and I'm sorry. I was wrong." Andi said.

"Don't worry about it. I'll get you out of here." Danny said."I don't think so Little Badger." Vlad said and he and Danny started their fight.  At first it was only the usual fight. Vlad tricking Danny but then Danny would catch Vlad of guard.

The fight started to get intense and it got the attention of the citizens close by. They pulled out their phones to take videos and photos. Vlad blasted Danny into a building. Danny crashed through it creating a hole in the wall. The citizens gasped.

Danny got up immediately brushing it off. He flew full speed towards Vlad gave him a sucker punch sending Vlad in the air. When Vlad started to fall Danny flew towards him and stopped right above him. He then kicked Vlad in his stomach sending him towards the street creating a crater.

Vlad stood up."Whatever the Guys in White did...they must done something." Vlad said as he coughed."Shut up, Fruitloop." Danny said. Vlad made an attack but Danny jumped out of the way and made his own attack. Vlad disappeared before it could make contact. Vlad appeared behind Danny and flew into him pinning him into the street.

"It's over, Daniel. You'll do best to stay out of my way if you know what's best for your family." Vlad said. Danny's eyes widen."Leave them out of this. They have nothing to do with this." Danny said."Yet, they keep interfering." Danny's eyes glowed blue and he shot Vlad with ice.

Danny kicked Vlad off of him sending him into an electronic advertising sign. The sign electrocuted Vlad but it wasn't enough to weaken Vlad. Vlad got up and he looked pissed. His body glowed with fire while Danny gave off an aura of ice and snow."Your puny ice powers won't save you." Vlad said.

"Says who?" Danny said. Suddenly Danny was wrapped around in bandages."Hey, what the!" Danny shouted."Phantom! Calm down! We'll take care of Plasmius!" Eraserhead shouted."Only I can stop him." Danny said and turned intangible making the bandages fall. The crowd was shocked.

"Why wasn't his quirk erased!" A girl shouted."He doesn't have a quirk, remember! He's half ghost!" A boy shouted. Vlad shot fire balls towards Danny but Danny simply created a shield around him. When he got close enough to Vlad he shot a lot of ice at Vlad capturing him in it, also making sure he doesn't move.

Vlad used his eye lasers to break free. He then looked at the civilians. He cloned himself into two. The clones grabbed a mother and her son and flew high into the air. Danny chased after them as the original got away."Dammit!" Danny shouted. The clones disappeared dropping the mother and her son. Danny quickly flew after them and caught both of them. Both of them were clutching onto Danny for dear life.

Danny landed and the woman and boy let go of him."Thank you, Phantom."

"You are okay? Nothing hurt?" Danny asked."We're okay. Just shaken up. Thank you." The mother said and they ran towards to her husband.