~8~

Lani and Bakugo's face were red."I'm so sorry!" Lani said but Bakugo didn't reply. He stood up and helped Lani stand up."Just watch where you're going." He said."Excuse me. Both of us are to blame." Lani said."Whatever." Bakugo said and left.

Lani was shocked. Usually he would argue with her saying it was her fault. Lani watched as he left. Lani deciding to ignore it went to where she wanted to go.

She was the first one outside with All Might and Eraserhead."How are you feeling, Lani?" Aizawa asked."I'm fine. Just tired." Lani said.

The rest of the class showed up and the two pro Heroes wasted no time to get started.

Lani didn't listen all the way though. She snuck a shirt glance at Bakugo and saw he wasn't also really paying attention."Alright, let's get started." All Might said and Lani saw Danny in front of her.

"What should we do?" Lani asked."It's just sparing. Aizawa paired us up." Danny said."Usually we choose our own partners." Lani said confused."Yeah, but since we both have ghost powers, our strength is a little too much for them. Come on, it'll be fun." Danny said.

Lani and Danny got into position."Begin!" Aizawa announced and everyone started to spar. Danny made the first move. Lani blocked it using her front arm. She then went in for a punch with her free hand but Danny moved to the side and grabbed her arm and flippen her to force her down into the ground.

Lani clutched onto Danny's arm and Danny slowly started to lift up his arm making Lani hang from it like sloth. Lani's legs let go of Danny and she brought one up to kick him in the side.

Danny grunted and stumbled a little. Lani wasted no time to come in for a punch but Danny caught it sending them a little back due to the force.

"And stop." Aizawa said.

Danny and Lani looked around and saw almost everyone was staring at the two young halfas."Dang, Lani. You're so strong! That's so cool!" Kirishima said."Uh...thanks." Lani said.

"Alright, you know what to do." Aizawa said and tossed a baseball at Midoryia."Aww man." A handful of the class muttered."We need to evaluate how much stronger you have gotten. Lani, Danny. Use as much strength as possible and your powers."

Danny blinked in confusion."You're supposed to throw it as far as you can. Watch." Lani said. Midoryia stepped up and this time he seemed pretty confident. He started like any other pitcher but aimed for the air. He threw it placing ten percent of One for All in his arm and hand.

Aizawa looked at the tablet screen."Very good, Midoryia. You've improved." Aizawa said showing him the result."Whoa!" The class said. Midoryia had a big smile on his face."Yes!"

"Tsk." Bakugo said and took the ball."Wait, how does the ball return?" Danny asked."I have no idea. Maybe it's remote controlled." Lani said.

After some time it was Lani's turn."May I transform?" Lani asked."Haven't thought about that."All Might said."If your ghost form is stronger, you may." Aizawa said. Lani closed her eyes and focused onto her ghostly side she kept locked up for some time. Black rings appeared and she now wore her fixed and improved purple suit.

Her hair blazed brightly with purple fire."Uh, question. Is your hair hot like fire or is it cold?" Midoryia asked."Not the time, Deku." Lani said. Lani took the ball and she threw it into the air with all her might.

The ball travelled at high speeds and soon it gotten so far that it couldn't be seen. Some of the boys whistled.

"Considering the recent developments I'm going to have you train more then you'll throw it again." Lani nodded as she transformed back into her human self.