~4~

A few days later...

BOOM!
A large explosion startled the people awake. It was loud enough to be seen all across the town. Immediately Danny was the window with Andi."What the hell could of caused that!" Andi shouted.

"Don't look at me! I don't know!" Danny immediately said. In the distance he noticed something shot out of the smoke cloud let by the explosion.

"Did you see that?" Danny asked."See what?" Andi asked."Something shot out from the smoke." Danny said frowning."I can't see as well as you. I don't know."

Sam, Tucker, Valarie and Jazz stormed into Andi's room."What was that!" Tucker shouted."Something exploded." Danny said. Sam stood next to Danny."You are not going out there. You still haven't healed up completely." Sam said."What if it is Vlad again?" Danny asked.

"Then we'll go out and assist the pro heroes." Valarie said. Danny took a deep breath and let it out.

"You might wanna come see this!"

Izuku said from the door. Everyone ran to the living room."What's wrong?" Valarie asked.

"Breaking news! One of the warehouses at an abandoned dock just blew up for reason yet unknown to us. We take you live to the centre of our city."

The camera footage now showed one Danny's biggest nightmares.

"Danny Phantom! I know you can hear me! Come and save her before it is too late... I'll set your future in stone as it supposed to be."

"Anyone who tried to fight him will die! I have to get out there!" Danny shouted but Sam tackled him."Danny! Please...we don't want to lose you again!" Sam said. Danny looked at Sam, fear showing in his eyes."Hey! Who the fuck is that!" Bakugo shouted.

Danny looked up at the confused and scared people in the room."That's me." Danny admitted as the tears came out again."What do you mean by that! You are right in front of us!" Bakugo shouted.

"He is an alternative version of me! Only I can fight him...if one of the pro heroes tries to fight him then he will kill them. He is more dangerous than any villain out there. He's the Ghost Zone's most evil ghost of all time!" Danny shouted.

He stood up with Sam who was clutching onto Danny."I promised I won't turn into him...I will protect everyone, even Jack and Maddie." Danny said as he transformed.

His suit still hasn't gotten a new suit since it was the least of his worries. He quickly grabbed a black long sleeved shirt and put it on.

"Danny..." Andi said looking worried."I'll be okay." Danny said."You'll need this." Jazz said as she gave him a Fenton Thermos."Do you think it keep him trapped inside?" Danny asked."It will. It's an upgraded version." Danny took it and clipped it to his belt.

"Stay hidden, especially all of you." Danny said before he disappeared into the night. He flew full speed towards the centre of town.

"I'm right here! Let go of my sister!"

"Danny!" Lani shouted as she tried to get out of Dan's grasp."Oh look how weak you look. I heard the Guys in White had you." Dan said."What's it to you! Let Lani go!" Danny shouted again.

Dan is currently floating high in the air."Really poor choices of words." Dan said as he threw Lani. Danny was about to go after her but Dan held him back."Ah ah ah, I'm going to make you watch this one." Dan said."No!!" Danny shouted and tried to escape.

"Lani! Transform!" Danny shouted.

Lani looked shocked at Danny. What's the point in hiding anyway? The government already knows that she is a halfa, but what will her classmates think? Lani closed her eyes.