Highschool sucks.

Toby groaned loudly as he slumped against his locker. He wasn't even supposed to be in school he was homeschooled. The brunette wasn't all that pissed off though, only because he had a few friends. Jeff, Ben and Natalie were who he was with almost always. Jeff and Ben acted like they didn't like him but they were always coming to sit with him or just hanging around him. It was funny how they would say that they hate each other but then they are always all together after school or during the weekend.

"Let's skip."

The seniors head perked up at the words that just came out of Jeff's mouth. "What? No, that's stupid." Natalie responded as she tucked a piece of her long hair behind her ear. Toby wasn't surprised by her response. She was the more logical one well, her and Ben were. They basically watched over Jeff and Toby while they, the destructive duo, caused all different types of problems. "Oh come on it won't even be that bad. Toby agrees with me." Jeff said, glancing at the shorter male. "T-Totally let's do it." Toby snickered through his words as he crossed his arms. The blonde sighed as he shook his head which accidentally cocked to the side. Damn Tourette's.

"You two will be the death of me."

Jeff chuckled lightly as he slung his book bag over his shoulder. "I wouldn't be surprised if we were." After that the two went into a entire back and forth and Toby just spaced out. He didn't even notice that Natalie was basically staring at him which was normal. It was obvious that she was interested in being with Toby but for some reason he couldn't imagine being with her but the was something he wasn't focused on at the moment he was focused on Jack. Jack was a tall, fit, brunette that Toby was intrigued by. The said male was always with Tim, Brian and rarely Sadie.

"What do you think Toby"

The boy was pulled out of his trance and looked at his friends. "Um, huh?" Natalie giggled lightly while Ben pinched the bridge of his nose. Jeff sighed and explained how they would have to take Ben's car. "Oh yeah that sounds nice. So last five minutes of lunch we are leaving?" Jeff nodded and so did Ben. "You guys have fun, I'm staying." Nat said as she headed off to her first hour. "Oh shit, we have a minute to get to class. See a you guys later." Ben said right before he rushed off. The raven haired male snickered lightly as the short blonde left. The two left shared a nod before they went off.

Classes were slow and dragging along. The only class he liked was his third hour which was art. All he did all hour was sit in the back, music blaring in his ears. The best part was that a certain male that he happened to share the class with. Toby hates to admit it but he had a few drawings of Jack in his sketchbook. He didn't know why he was so fascinated with that boy he just was. Maybe it was something to do with his pale skin, or the way he would smile at nothing and would just have this adorable smirk, or possibly it was his quiet demeanor that was so intimidating that it made Toby want to do whatever Jack wished but, those were just theories. Toby was spaced out again and didn't even notice that Jack had noticed the him staring.

"Hey, you alright?"

Toby blinked a few time, being dragged back into reality by the smooth voice. His cheeks tinted red from embarrassment and he nodded. "Uh, yeah I'm fine sorry about that. I tend to space out a lot." At that Jack sat down next to the shorter male. "I noticed." He noticed? What does that mean? The small voices in Toby's head was running wild but he managed to keep slightly calm. "I'm Toby by the way. I don't think I've ever actually introduced myself." He would offer his hand but it was covered in band aids. "Jack yet most of my friends call me Ej." Toby snickered lightly. "Ej?" He questioned. "I was very much out of it and I was bumping into almost everything in my house so they thought it would be funny to call me 'eyeless jack' for the rest of the night. They got tired of saying the entire thing so it became Ej which stuck." Wow. That's the most he has ever heard Jack talk.

"Ticci Toby."

"Hm?" Jack hummed as he was confused on why the other randomly said that. "I used to be bullied and called Ticci Toby but now it's just a stupid nickname my friends call me." Jack didn't exactly understand why which should on his face because then the other explained. "I have Tourette's and my tics are what most people see before they notice I'm a human just like anyone else." Ej laughed lightly, he liked the spunk on this one. "Well Toby-" he paused for a moment to let the bell ring "-I'll see you around." and with that Jack was out the door, leaving a red faced mess of Toby.

AN-If you guys want me to continue please comment and let me know! I will definitely make a part two for y'all!